Question regarding Telematic Guitar

Discussion of all things related to MOTU's awesome MachFive software sampler.

Moderator: James Steele

joker77
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Question regarding Telematic Guitar

Post by joker77 »

In Chord mode, we have the ability to play single notes also, but the range of the single notes is kind of limited.. My question is,is there any other presets available for more single notes,as we play down the board? Meaning more of the higher pitched single notes..

Thanks in advance, of perhaps if you know of a way to guide me how to.
Mac:Mac Pro 8 Core|12GB Ram|Lion OSX 10.7.2
Hardware:RME Fireface|Alesis Q7|Lavry AD/DA|Grace 101|FocusritePre|Presonus Monitor Station|DynAudio Bm5a Mk2|Event
Software:Maschine|Emulator X3|Mach Five 3|Geist|UVI sound libraries|Pro Tools 10|Logic 9|Studio One Pro 2
hugy

Re: Question regarding Telematic Guitar

Post by hugy »

I think "Mixed" Mode is what you're looking for.
joker77

Post by joker77 »

Mixed mode doesn't sound the same as Chord mode.In Chord mode it sounds alot fuller,like an actual Chord is supposed to sound like.
Maybe I'm missing something here,I'd love to see some more in depth tutorials regarding the different modes,to actually see what they do.

Mixed mode,using say 3 finger chords sounds plain jane like typical guitar libraries, but in Chord mode 3 finger chords sound fuller.Anyways I'm mainly asking if I can add more single notes to chord mode, instead of whats available?
Hardware:RME Fireface|Alesis Q7|Lavry AD/DA|Grace 101|FocusritePre|Presonus Monitor Station|DynAudio Bm5a Mk2|Event
Software:Maschine|Emulator X3|Mach Five 3|Geist|UVI sound libraries|Pro Tools 10|Logic 9|Studio One Pro 2
hugy

Post by hugy »

You need to play chords below the D1 key(the red one), the keys color are a bit lighter
joker77

Post by joker77 »

right on