Delete Quick scribe brackets?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
philnicholl
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Delete Quick scribe brackets?

Post by philnicholl »

Hi,

How do you delete brackets in Quickscribe? I seem to have a couple of rogue brackets in a string arrangement that I can't seem to delete. It is an old sequence, but I suspect the two staves in question were initially a piano Grand Staff. They are now single staves in the track options.

Many thanks.
Macbook Pro 2.66 Intel Core i7 8GB Mac OS X 10.8.3 DP 8.02
stubbsonic
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Delete Quick scribe brackets?

Post by stubbsonic »

I think there's a brackets option in the score options page.
M1 MBP; OS 12, FF800, DP 11.3, Kontakt 7, Reaktor 6, PC3K7, K2661S, iPad6, Godin XTSA, Two Ibanez 5 string basses (1 fretted, 1 fretless), FM3, SY-1000, etc.

http://www.jonstubbsmusic.com
FMiguelez
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Delete Quick scribe brackets?

Post by FMiguelez »

In QS, select the bracket tool and drag over the existing brackets in the score. That will delete the existing ones.
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman