I like the looks of new fourm.

For discussion of the music business in general

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
For discussion of the music business in general from studio administration, contracts, artist promotion, gigging, etc.
twistedtom
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

I like the looks of new fourm.

Post by twistedtom »

I like the mixer background and new colors, yet it has the same set up we are used to. I am a Sox fan as I was raised near Boston, watched a few games in fenway.
Thanks for you hard work James. I have to set up a paypal , when i do I'll kick in a few bucks. You may delete this when you wish James, I just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

<small>[ November 13, 2004, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: twistedtom ]</small>
Mac Pro 2.8G 8 core,16G ram, 500GB SSD, 2x2TB HD.s 3TB HD, Extn Backup HDs,Nvd 8800 & ATI 5770 video cards,DP8 on OS 10.6.8 and OS 10.8; MOTU 424PCIe, MOTU 2408; Micro express. Video editing deck on firewire, a bunch of plug-ins and VI's.Including; MX3 and M5-3. FCP, Adobe Production Bundle CS6. PCM88mx, some vintage synths linked by MIDI. Mackie 16-4 is my main mixers
, kelsey and Yamaha mixers, Rack of gear. Guitars, piano, PA and more stuff.
James Steele
Site Administrator

Re: I like the looks of new fourm.

Post by James Steele »

Thanks Tom. I appreciate the kind words. Actually, you can only kick in 1 buck. :-) The PayPal thing is set up to not let you do more. This is to ensure that I only cover the costs of hosting. I do not want to be accused of profiting off this site. That's not the point of it. There are no ads... don't believe in them. We get enough of that. Thanks again. :-)
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
twistedtom

Post by twistedtom »

Oh, ok. I would not mind if there was a catorgory for sales by registered members, a few people here sometimes have things they want to sell and some of us may want them. I like the fact that there are none of the popups and adds like so many other sites.
Mac Pro 2.8G 8 core,16G ram, 500GB SSD, 2x2TB HD.s 3TB HD, Extn Backup HDs,Nvd 8800 & ATI 5770 video cards,DP8 on OS 10.6.8 and OS 10.8; MOTU 424PCIe, MOTU 2408; Micro express. Video editing deck on firewire, a bunch of plug-ins and VI's.Including; MX3 and M5-3. FCP, Adobe Production Bundle CS6. PCM88mx, some vintage synths linked by MIDI. Mackie 16-4 is my main mixers
, kelsey and Yamaha mixers, Rack of gear. Guitars, piano, PA and more stuff.
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

That's a good idea... a For Sale/Trade area. I will look into this. I will need to make up a disclaimer and some minor rules. I'm generally against just advertising eBay auctions and those will probably not be allowed, but straight for sale ads. Also, I don't want to be involved in settling disputes if something turns out messy (hardware D.O.A., etc.).
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!