MX4 Patches

Discussion of all things related to MOTU's powerful MX4 software synthesizer.

Moderator: James Steele

grimepoch
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

MX4 Patches

Post by grimepoch »

I absolutely love the MX4, and am using it quite a bit. The additional features in 2.0 are just amazing, I bought a second monitor for my G5 just so I could leave it up and play with it all the time while using DP in the other screen. (Never enough screen real estate!)

However, that is not my question. My question is, is there a patch archive anywhere? I'd love to get more patches for it, as I don't always have the time to create completely new ones from scratch. Given I use a virusb,waldorfq,nordrack3,supernova,ksrack I have quite a bit of presets to choose from, I still find myself going back to Mx4 more.

Thanks!
[MacPro-4x2.66/7G/OSX10.5.2 - 2x896HD - ADA8000 - Lucid Genx6 - DP5.13 - Logic 8.02 - 2xUAD1e - ExpressXT - Mach5 - MX4 - Korg LegD - impOSCar - Battery3 - uTonic - Rapture - DimPro - Vanguard - Reaktor5 - Absynth4 - FM8 - Pro53 - Vokator - Waldorf Ed - Addictive Drums - Melodyne - Ultra Analog - Zebra2 - WaveArts - - Altiverb - Etc. ]
[Virus TI - Virus B - Waldorf Q - Waldorf uwXT - Supernova II - Nord Rack 3 - JP8080 - XV5080 - Fantom X7 - Triton Rack - Pro/cussion]
Nama
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: MX4 Patches

Post by Nama »

I think the way the MX4 organizes its patches wouldn••™t allow to do this?

I think it'd be great if we can save patches and share them on the internet just like Reason.
mess
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Re: MX4 Patches

Post by mess »

You can import and export patches and banks in the File page. you're not locked into just the patches in MX4 or the patches you create.