Bug found or irregular behaviour - screen size

Discussion of all things related to MOTU's awesome MachFive software sampler.

Moderator: James Steele

joker77
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by joker77 »

After loading Mach Five 3 as a plugin, the default gui size of the plugin appears to be the small view. I then change the size to fit screen, then I close the plugin,but do not remove it.. I then click to make it reappear, it now reverts back to small size.

This isn't working correct, it should remember what screen size you asked it be.
m5v3.03
Mac:Mac Pro 8 Core|12GB Ram|Lion OSX 10.7.2
Hardware:RME Fireface|Alesis Q7|Lavry AD/DA|Grace 101|FocusritePre|Presonus Monitor Station|DynAudio Bm5a Mk2|Event
Software:Maschine|Emulator X3|Mach Five 3|Geist|UVI sound libraries|Pro Tools 10|Logic 9|Studio One Pro 2
joker77

Re: Bug found or irregular behaviour - screen size

Post by joker77 »

This is definitely a BUG, as I tried to load a MULTI today on a windows cpu. win7,running studio one v2, when I went to load the Multi, it was missing a few samples. the screen was so small that I could not find the missing samples dialogue it made me lose all of my work,as I had to force crash the project.

This is a bad one, please fix this!
Hardware:RME Fireface|Alesis Q7|Lavry AD/DA|Grace 101|FocusritePre|Presonus Monitor Station|DynAudio Bm5a Mk2|Event
Software:Maschine|Emulator X3|Mach Five 3|Geist|UVI sound libraries|Pro Tools 10|Logic 9|Studio One Pro 2
James Steele
Site Administrator
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by James Steele »

joker77 wrote:This is definitely a BUG, as I tried to load a MULTI today on a windows cpu. win7,running studio one v2, when I went to load the Multi, it was missing a few samples. the screen was so small that I could not find the missing samples dialogue it made me lose all of my work,as I had to force crash the project.

This is a bad one, please fix this!
This is not an official MOTU board. You might want to report it to them.
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
joker77

Re: Bug found or irregular behaviour - screen size

Post by joker77 »

Got it,thanks