Traveler mk3 instalation software

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
Discussion related to installation, configuration and use of MOTU hardware such as MIDI interfaces, audio interfaces, etc. with Windows
Rod79
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Traveler mk3 instalation software

Post by Rod79 »

Hey fellas!
Ok, I need a little bit of help from you guys, I would appreciate it inmensily, Tx
We are assembling a home studio on a budget, and we decided to buy a refurbished MOTU Traveler MKIII from a dealer here in CA, USA. They gave us a fantastic price, and the unit seems to be working fine, the only problem: THE INSTALATION DISKS ARE DAMAGED, and my pc could not read them.
I went to MOTU website and they have a download for the drivers only, but I cant find any link to get me to the rest of the software the came with the unit originally, specially the audio console program, and cue mix.
We use Windows Vista 32, Any idea where could I get the instalation software?
Tx a lot guys!
TRANTOR
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Traveler mk3 instalation software

Post by TRANTOR »

Installation disk contains only tutorial movie and drivers.
HotShot
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Post by HotShot »

Hi:

CueMix FX and MOTU Audio Console is part of the driver software package, at least it is installed when I install the drivers for the UltraLite mk3. You dont see CueMix FX and MOTU Audio Console when you installed the drivers you downloaded from the MOTU site? There should be link to CuMix FX and MOTU Audio Console in the Start Menu>All Programs under MOTU.
May a song always touch you in a possitive way!
SONAR X1a Producer
Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit
Intel Core i7 920, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, ATI Radeon HD 5770
MOTU UltraLite MK3, Delta 1010LT, KeyStation Pro 88, Shure KSM27, 6GB 1600MHz DDR3, 160GB, 350 GB 7200rpm HDDs, QSC K12s, Numark DDS80
Mark S
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by Mark S »

don't forget to find the .pdf for install too. You have to install the drivers before you connect the unit or problems will follow. That should be in the driver .zip too.