Copy Pitch?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
funkyfreddy
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Copy Pitch?

Post by funkyfreddy »

They seem to have changed the copy pitch command in DP10 from earlier versions of DP.... I did a search of the manual but can't seem to get it to work :(

It used to be a fairly simple process.... copying the pitch from a mono audio track to a MIDI track.... not sure what I'm doing wrong. Just trying to get the pitch from a wordless vocal and double it with some VI strings. Maybe I'm blind but I couldn't find a SIMPLE and/or CLEAR explanation in the manual....

Thanks for your help in advance! Fred
MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) 2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 16 GB RAM OSX 11.2 Big Sur
UAD Apollo Quad DP11.22 some Waves, Soundtoys, Digital Performer 11.2, Reason 12, iZotope 11, and lots of real instruments to play :)