Redline Headphone Monitor 1.0.2 now available

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
James Steele
Site Administrator
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Redline Headphone Monitor 1.0.2 now available

Post by James Steele »

dj! (112dB) wrote:click on the warm welcoming "Buy Now" icon at the bottom, and proceed through the order process. Once you return from PayPal to the 112dB store you will be at Step 2 (of 3). Enter the following redemption code where it says Discount Coupon:

MOTUNATION
As Site Admin, I say thanks for this bit of love for the Digital Performer community. Much appreciated. Ummm... about that reverb plug in... hehehe.. :D
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5, DP 11.32, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
donreynolds

Post by donreynolds »

+++ Reverb plugin!! Discount, Oh Yeah !! I would buy it immediately. Maybe a dsicount if it was bought in conjuction with the monitor plugin at least?
DP 9, MacPro 2.93/8 core/22 Gb RAM. OS X 10.11.6, 13"Macbook PRO 2.66 Duo, OS 10.11.6 El Capitan, 2xWD 150gig Raptor x 2, x3 My Book Studio 1 & 2Tb drive x 2, DP 7.24, BLA/Motu 896 HD x 2, BLA microclock ll, Presonus Central Station, Waves Plat. V7 , Slate Everything, Melodyne studio, SSD 5, TruePianos, Scuffham S-Gear, Alpha Track, Event 20/20 bas, Adam A7, and other toys, Lotsa guitars, HeadRush GTR processor and a Korg Triton)
dj! (112dB)

Post by dj! (112dB) »

I forget to mention that the Redline Monitor offer is valid thru May 23, so please place your order before then.

As for a discount on Redline Reverb, I'm flattered but unfortunately don't have much room to wriggle there. The current $99 introductory price already is a 35% discount on the regular price of $149, and even that is a steal considering the fact that many regard Redline Reverb as being at least on a par with Breverb/CSR/Aether (all of which cost $350 and up). Sorry and hope you understand.

-- dj!
Image Image
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

Not a problem! I do think it's good, although personally I think CSR beats it narrowly. However, your processor hit is far less than CSR's and that's an important factor for me since I'm still driving a G5! :D

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5, DP 11.32, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

dj! (112dB) wrote:...but unfortunately don't have much room to wriggle there.
I guess I was just hoping you had some "pull" with the owner of the company. :D

mikebeckmotu
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by mikebeckmotu »

Thank you to 112db for the discount!
Just purchased.
This isn't the first time I've been able to get special pricing by being a member here, so another thanks to James is in order, too. Thanks, James.
8-core i9 MacBookPro 16-inch, 16gb ram, Catalina, Focusrite Scarlett 18i8, DP not installed yet
Shooshie

Post by Shooshie »

So glad to see that this has worked out for everyone. And to you, Dj, Thank you so much!

Shooshie
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|
dj! (112dB)

Post by dj! (112dB) »

Just wanted to say thanks for all who participated so far--really great to see things worked out after the initial problems in DP.

Also I've been meaning to alert people to the GB offer ending in a few days but (*ahem*) I remembered the date wrong--thought it ended on the 25th--so I extended it until the 28th for those who may have missed the deadline no thanks to me. :)

Four more days!

-- dj!
Image Image
waxman

Post by waxman »

It is working well...
waxman
DP9.5, Macbook Pro (2018) Mojave, Slate VMS mic, Everything Bundle, Dual Raven MTI 2, Apollo Twin Quad, UAD Arrow, UAD Satellite Octo Tbolt and all the UAD plugs, NI Komplete 11 Ultimate & Arturia V Collection 6, Maschine Studio MK3 Hardware, NI Komplete Kontrol 61s MK 2, Spectrasonics Ominisphere, Superior Drummer, BFD3, Ozone 7, Altiverb, Sound Toys, Waves, Final Cut X. PT 11.
KEVORKIAN

Post by KEVORKIAN »

Working well for me too. I find it subtle and effective. For me the plug accomplishes the intended goal extremely well. Thanks again to all!
dp7.2 || os 10.6.7 || 2x2.8 (eight core) intel mac pro, 16gb ram || metric halo uln-8 || motu traveler || euphonix mc control || waves mercury || abbey road bundle || mh channelstrip || toontrack sd 2.0, ez drummer, drumtracker || addictive drums || drumcore 3 || ni komplete 5 || reason || bidule || altiverb 6 || omnisphere, stylus RMX || melodyne 3.2 || stillwell || soundtoys || nomad factory|| psp || mpressor || dsm ||
waxman

Post by waxman »

The plug helps me to check in mixing between monitors, mons with sub and then the Redline with headphones. When the bass sounds good on all three it is good. It translates to other systems.

James the "pull with owner crack" was classic. Man just working DJ on that one. DJ is one of those guys 5 years from now might be big time. His stuff is really good and I think guys that bring in software at reasonable prices are going to rule. I was amazed today to get an email from Waves that said "incredible prices" on their bundles. Since I have platinum I checked... it was over $1900 bucks for Native!!! Who is buying that stuff? I got my original platinum bundle for $1300... then they have gotten me for at least another $800 in WUP. For that $800 I got tune which does not work. A LM3, (That is a cut down version) and one update. a doubler that is not half as good as Cooper Time Cube and maybe another. For over a year half the stuff did not even work with DP... So props to DJ for the deal and props to Shooshie for getting DJ blessing the nation...

By the way DJ can you make a simple guitar tuner plug? Sell it for about $39 to $59???
waxman
DP9.5, Macbook Pro (2018) Mojave, Slate VMS mic, Everything Bundle, Dual Raven MTI 2, Apollo Twin Quad, UAD Arrow, UAD Satellite Octo Tbolt and all the UAD plugs, NI Komplete 11 Ultimate & Arturia V Collection 6, Maschine Studio MK3 Hardware, NI Komplete Kontrol 61s MK 2, Spectrasonics Ominisphere, Superior Drummer, BFD3, Ozone 7, Altiverb, Sound Toys, Waves, Final Cut X. PT 11.
midilance

Post by midilance »

Me too.
Mac Studio m2 Max // OS 14.3.1 // DP 11.3.1 // MotU Ultralite mk4 // Komplete Ultimate 14 // Arturia V Collection 9 // Korg Collection // Stylus RMX 1.8 // Omnisphere 2.6.2c // Scarbee Keys and Basses // T-Racks 5 // Amplitube 5 // BFD3 // Blue3 // PolyM //
zed

Post by zed »

dj! (112dB) wrote:So... to take advantage of the special MOTUNATION price simply visit the Redline Monitor product pages at

http://112dB.com/redline/monitor

click on the warm welcoming "Buy Now" icon at the bottom, and proceed through the order process. Once you return from PayPal to the 112dB store you will be at Step 2 (of 3). Enter the following redemption code where it says Discount Coupon:

MOTUNATION

The store will confirm the special price before the order completes.
Hey dj!

I just tried to place my order and was given the message that the discount coupon "MOTUNATION" has expired. I expected it to be good through the 28th as mentioned above. It is still the 27th in these parts, and I was making a conscious effort to order before the 28th since the end of the day in Europe happens sooner than in North America.

Can you please get that coupon code working again, or send me a different one? Thanks in advance.

And for all those of you who haven't tried out this very useful plugin, I would strongly encourage it! It came in very handy on a recording session I was doing just today. :-)
MacPro 2.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon | 14 GB RAM | OS 10.11.6 | DP 8
dj! (112dB)

Post by dj! (112dB) »

zed wrote:I just tried to place my order and was given the message that the discount coupon "MOTUNATION" has expired. I expected it to be good through the 28th as mentioned above. It is still the 27th in these parts, and I was making a conscious effort to order before the 28th since the end of the day in Europe happens sooner than in North America.
Oops you're right--I set the expiration date to the 28th but apparently our online store takes that a bit too literally. Just corrected and the same discount coupon shd work again. Sorry about that.
And for all those of you who haven't tried out this very useful plugin, I would strongly encourage it! It came in very handy on a recording session I was doing just today. :-)
Last orders everyone! ;)

-- dj!
Image Image
zed

Post by zed »

dj! (112dB) wrote:Oops you're right--I set the expiration date to the 28th but apparently our online store takes that a bit too literally. Just corrected and the same discount coupon shd work again. Sorry about that.
That's quite all right. Operation now successful. Thanks dj!

And thanks Shoosh for letting us know about this... the plugin I didn't even know that I needed to have! :-)
MacPro 2.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon | 14 GB RAM | OS 10.11.6 | DP 8