just a silly halloween little tune

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
logo80
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

just a silly halloween little tune

Post by logo80 »

as always for halloween I write down something... this year I recorded all with DP from a Triton and a Motif Rack ES (except for growl)
I'm interested a lot on feedbacks on guitars eq, comp...
http://www.dedicatedtotriton.net/music/ ... en2006.mp3
Regards, Lorenzo
Jim

Post by Jim »

If you hadn't tipped me that this was a Halloween treat, the first transition would have startled the bejeesus out of me.

I'm listening on my tinny laptop speakers now, so I'll refrain from making mix comments. But, this sounds like a pretty good score if it's all samples and no "real" instruments.

Boo!
recording: Mac Mini 2018 - 32GB RAM - 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7 - two Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 - OS 12.7.4 - DP 11.23
mixing: MacPro7,1 - 256GB RAM - 2.7 GHz 24-Core Intel Xeon W - Focusrite Scarlett Solo - OS 12.7.4 - DP 11.23
Both computers: Kontakt Komplete 13 VIs and effects. Effects: FabFilter, Sonnox Oxford, SSL, PSP, UA, iZotope. VIs: Cherry Audio, AIR Tech, GForce, AAS, East-West, Garritan, Best Service, Kilohearts, Brainworx, UA
logo80

Post by logo80 »

all from motif rack es, except for some orchestra instruments that came from the triton and of course the growl that is pure vocal.
Thanx for listening!
regards, Lorenzo