Who will be THE ONE???(very serious matter

For discussion of the music business in general

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
For discussion of the music business in general from studio administration, contracts, artist promotion, gigging, etc.
Dom Simeao
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Who will be THE ONE???(very serious matter

Post by Dom Simeao »

Hi
I own a recording studio in the western part of Brasil (town: Rio Branco/ State: Acre).
Originally, I am french.
I have been working lately with a Brasilian Technician who gave me such a hassle that we decided to quit our partnership.
I know almost nothing about recording from audio equipment (mixing table, microphones, effects and stuff) and I could very well stay with my G4, DP and Motu 2408mk3, and forget all about this, but I won't.
My proposal is this: I need someone who knows about recording studio (I don••™t mean homestudio), who knows about analog and digital equipment and uses DP as a main DAW to come over here for 6 months, teach students from here, record a couple of CDs from local bands or churches.
If anyone interested, please email me (ericlecoq@free.fr)or PM me or reply in here.
I will send the list of equipment, give more details and make a more concrete proposition ($$$) to anyone serious about it.
I'll be waiting for answer.