**OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT--Brad Lyons IS at GC PRO**

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
BradLyons
Primary DAW OS: Windows

**OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT--Brad Lyons IS at GC PRO**

Post by BradLyons »

Hey everyone! A few have discussed (and I've confirmed) that I am now with GC PRO in Atlanta, Georgia. Well I wanted to make the "official announcement" that yes, it's true---I am now part of the GC PRO team with my office located inside the Guitar Center down in Atlanta, Georgia. I've received quite a few emails from those asking how I'm doing, what I'm up to, how to reach me, and wondering when my website will be fully updated again so I thought it was best to go ahead and make a statement here.

SO to answer those questions.....My family and I are doing wonderful and loving Atlanta, I'm 5'10", and the website is "a re-work in progress"---but keep checking back for new information! I hope you don't mind me making this shameless plug but many of you guys and gals know me here as I'm an end-user just like everyone else...and I really enjoy "social media" websites. But I know there have been those wondering how to contact me, how to reach me, etc. SO, here's my information and thanks again!

Brad Lyons
GC PRO-Atlanta
blyons@gcpro.com
http://www.theaudioprofessional.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(404)844-9758
Thank you,
Brad Lyons
db AUDIO & VIDEO
-Systems Advisor, CTS
MIDI Life Crisis
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: **OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT--Brad Lyons IS at GC PRO**

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

It's almost like nothing has changed...
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
gavspen
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by gavspen »

Congratulations Brad. You have certainly landed squarely on your own two feet, as they say...well, I think somebody said it once.

Like the phoenix from the ashes........

I wish you continued good fortune.
Gavin
Mac mini M1, 14.3.1, 16gigs RAM, 828 mk3 Hybrid, DP 11.23, Various VIs
BradLyons
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Post by BradLyons »

Thanks, Gavin! I have my work cut out for me---but really looking forward to things. I love it in Atlanta!
Thank you,
Brad Lyons
db AUDIO & VIDEO
-Systems Advisor, CTS