Kyoto - 9 songs - free download. Mixed"inside" DP

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
blue_phase
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Kyoto - 9 songs - free download. Mixed"inside" DP

Post by blue_phase »

I invite you to go to www.kyototheband.com discography area and download the free EP (9 songs), and leave your coments on the guest book!

Kyoto is a Portuguese Alternative Rock band that sings in english. I've started the recording process with cubase vst 32 and upgraded to DP 5 at the mixing stage. They were the test band for my new studio and a lot of things ended not beeing as good as I wish, and the DAW transition took me to much time.
The final result is a bit far from what I wish, but I like the band a lot, so go there download the songs and enjoy!
Last edited by blue_phase on Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
blue_phase

comments!

Post by blue_phase »

Ooooohhhhh come on! make some comments please, or leave a message there in the site guestbook!
blue_phase

Hey guys.... (link corrected)

Post by blue_phase »

Please download the songs and make some comments, even if you dont like :)
reekguitar
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by reekguitar »

the production work seems fine to me although
on the first song of the webpage, the guitar intro is not always tight
So I mean that it is good to push the players to play in rhythm as much as you can.
I give you my musician point of view, try and get some more input on the mix and the production in general.
Greetings to Portugal!
G4 Silver 733 / OS 9.2 / Motu 1224 / Fastlane
DP-3.11 / Reason 2.5
Roland MB-D1 / JV-1010 / U-220 / Korg X-5
blue_phase

Yeah... that intro

Post by blue_phase »

Thats the problem of doing recordings later at night after a day job. Everyone was so tired and that detail was not noticed until very late on mixing stage. I've cuted the first half of that intro 'cause was even worst :)

Above all thanks for the reply, and greetings for France!