OT: (Moog) Go here & express your appreciation...

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
BKK-OZ
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

OT: (Moog) Go here & express your appreciation...

Post by BKK-OZ »

...for a guy instrumental (pun intended) in making the making of electronic music possible.

Mr Moog is very ill, you can send your best wishes to him here .

<small>[ July 18, 2005, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: BKK-OZ ]</small>
Cheers,
BK

…string theory says that all subatomic particles of the universe are nothing but musical notes. A, B-flat, C-sharp, correspond to electrons, neutrinos, quarks, and what have you. Therefore, physics is nothing but the laws of harmony of these strings. Chemistry is nothing but the melodies we can play on these strings. The universe is a symphony of strings and the mind of God… it is cosmic music resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace.
- M Kaku
gearboy
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: OT: (Moog) Go here & express your appreciation...

Post by gearboy »

I was debating about sending that link last week. He loves hearing from everyone.

Bob Moog was an adjunct professor at my college in Asheville, NC. I spent time with him three times in my early 20s and he is a great guy. Patiently answered all of my questions, etc. I hope that he makes it through this for the sake of his family.

Jeff
OS 10.4.11 - G5 Dual 1.8GHz, 3GB RAM / Mac PB G4 1.5GHz, 1.5GB RAM / Apogee Duet / MOTU 828mkii w/BLA Analog & Clock mod / MOTU DP4.61 / Live5.2 / Peak 4 & 5 LE / Izotope Oz3, Sp, Tr / Waves Ren Max / TRacks, Miroslav / NI Komplete 5 / GF impOSCar, MiniMonsta, M-Tron / Automat / Nomad Factory Vintage Studio Bundle / apTrigga / Audio Hijack Pro

My recording blog: http://www.ipressrecord.com