WHAT is the problem that I have to keep logging on...

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
Renaissance Man
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

WHAT is the problem that I have to keep logging on...

Post by Renaissance Man »

WHAT is the problem that I have to keep logging on to this forum again and again every few minutes? Especially aggravating is when I go to post a response and the damn thing makes me log on again and I've lost what I've written.
Knowing me it's something I'm doing wrong... Duh.
thanatopsis
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

loggin in

Post by thanatopsis »

It has been working fine for me. Are you accepting cookies?
You might try a different browser.
I once messed up permissions on my hard drive so the system couldn't do certain things, like create new folders in the main Library. Thing started acting really screwy.
billf

Post by billf »

My first suspicion would be that you have cookies turned off for this site or at the browser level.
MacPro5,1 2012, six core 2 x 3.06, 10.12.5, Digital Performer 9.13, 40 gb ram, 828mkIII, 2408 mkII, MTP AV, Logic Pro X 10.3.1, Studio One v 3.2, Pro Tools 12.7.1
Renaissance Man

Post by Renaissance Man »

Could be. I keep my privacy settings @ medium high when I'm on any of the the forums, but it seems Unicornation is the only one I have problems with.
What would you recommend I have my security and privacy settings set at?