I Need To Rescan the AU VIs and Plug-ins

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
Maxxy
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: I Need To Rescan the AU VIs and Plug-ins

Post by Maxxy »

mikehalloran wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:07 am There is an old issue with plug-ins that affected a MacOS and it involved having an iPhone. Apple resolved it quickly but it affected a few people around here. Since I was one of those who wasn’t affected, I don’t remember any of the details nor even how to search for those old threads but somebody should.. I don’t think it was El Cap but maybe it was.
Yes I experienced that unfortunate bug... really confusing... I recall the only practical solution was to upgrade to the next OS

There was a thread here at the time

viewtopic.php?t=66841

As Mike said the bug was fixed very quickly... but I guess I just jumped straight in to the new iOS ... was very painful

:(
Mac mini 2023 M2 Pro, 32g RAM, LG 32UD99 4k monitor on HDMI, OSX 13.6.1, DP 11.31, MOTU TB AVB 16A w/AVB Monitor 8 on ethernet cable, UAD Apollo x8, Netstor TB3 PCIe card expansion w/ UAD-2... 1 x Octo and 2 x Quad cards (not using much because I looove >), Softube Console 1 MkIII & Fader Control
buzzsmith

Post by buzzsmith »

Just an "update".

I used Time Machine yesterday (took about 5 hours) to take my system back to the day before the update and with just a few re-authorization issues I'm pretty much back to normal.

Thanks, everyone.

Buzzy
Early 2009 Mac Pro 4,1>5,1 3.33 GHz Hex Core Intel Xeon OS X 10.8.5 SSD (32 gigs RAM)
DP 9.51 PCI-424e / original 2408, 2408mkII, 24I/O, MTP-AV

Yamaha C7 Conservatory Grand
Hammond B-3 / Leslie 145
Focal Twin6 Be(s)

HCMarkus

Post by HCMarkus »

Good News, Buzz! Thanks for letting us know. :D