DAW Control app and DP10.13 ?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
towerproductions
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

DAW Control app and DP10.13 ?

Post by towerproductions »

Anyone using the DAW Control app successfully with DP10.13 ? I just tried using this again and it doesn't seem to connect . I did use it a couple years ago with DP9 and it was working fine then and maybe in DP10 as well I don't remember .

It does show up in AMS network and DP control surface setup This is on an older iPad iOS 9.3.5 so not sure if that has anything to do with it .

thanks Craig
Mac Pro Sierra 10.12.6
DP11.1, Mac Pro 3.33 / 12-core, 96GB RAM, Mac OS 10.14.6
2 MOTU 2408 mk3s Black Lion mod, , UA Apollo Quad, UAD 2 Octo PCIe,
a bunch of EW Play,Opus, Spitfire, Sine,UVI, Kontakt Komplete Ultimate, VE Pro 7, Falcon, DSP Quattro, AmpliTube 5,and way too many others.
cuttime
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: DAW Control app and DP10.13 ?

Post by cuttime »

I've given up using it. It was the best alternative to the native DP app for the longest time, but somewhere around High Sierra and DP 10 it just pretty much stopped working for me. It seems to me that DP10 for the most part has been the most control surface unfriendly version ever.
828x MacOS 14.5 M1 Studio Max 1TB 64G DP11.32