SSL plugin dissapeared...

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on Windows.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [Windows] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
hariossa
Primary DAW OS: Windows

SSL plugin dissapeared...

Post by hariossa »

Hi,

So I went and buy the Native compressor from SSL (it's on sale at 29 pounds or so until today) I installed it and opened DP (version 10 on Win7) VST3 failed and was unable to load and VST2 (non primary) was only visible for a second before I could add it. Now it is not listed but the file is still in my VST2 folder... any pointers?

Thanks in advance!
Win 7 | Linnstrument | Bitwig | MOTU Digital Performer | Kurzweil K2000R | Roland JV-1080 | Roland JV-2080 | Roland GR-50 | Doepfer Dark Energy | Xfer Serum | UVI Falcon | U-He Repro | iZotope | Waves | And more stuff...
hariossa
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: SSL plugin dissapeared...

Post by hariossa »

Ok, nevermind, I made a copy of the dll, renamed it, was fast enough to enable it on the list before it dissapeared again and now it works. Funny thing is it didn't really dissapeared because when I did a new search with "native" instead of "SSL" I was able to see the two VST2 plugins listed, it just automatically changed name! go figure...
Win 7 | Linnstrument | Bitwig | MOTU Digital Performer | Kurzweil K2000R | Roland JV-1080 | Roland JV-2080 | Roland GR-50 | Doepfer Dark Energy | Xfer Serum | UVI Falcon | U-He Repro | iZotope | Waves | And more stuff...