Duplicate MIDI notes

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
scooter
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Duplicate MIDI notes

Post by scooter »

Just got a new yamaha MOD x and since setting it up I can't record a MIDI track without it having a duplicate MIDI note right on top of another MIDI note. I think I had this problem a long time ago and figures it out but not having any luck this time. Any suggestions? I'm just going from the MOD X to a MOTU micro lite. The USB digital out is not even connected on the Yamaha. Thanks.
Macbook Pro OS 10.12.6, 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 gig memory, Apollo Twin audio interface.
scooter
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Duplicate MIDI notes (solved)

Post by scooter »

I went through some of the deeper editing in my Yamaha Mod X and found under utility/advanced/MIDI I/O mode. There is an option for multi or single. When I switched to single I got rid of the duplicate MIDI data.
Macbook Pro OS 10.12.6, 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 gig memory, Apollo Twin audio interface.