A way to turn off the mouse/cursor zoom?

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
wonder
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

A way to turn off the mouse/cursor zoom?

Post by wonder »

There's a feature in DP where if you hold your mouse click down while dragging your mouse vertically over the cursor, the tracks will Zoom.

I really really dislike this and often do it by accident. Is there a way to turn this off?
Dual Quad-Core 2.8 GHz Mac Pro 3,1 • Yosemite • 24 GB RAM • MOTU 2408mk3 (x's 2) • DP 10.xx • Finale 25 • Logic • PT 12 • +outboard gear
stubbsonic

Re: A way to turn off the mouse/cursor zoom?

Post by stubbsonic »

I feel the same way.

I zoom this way all the time, and every time, it is accidentally. I too would LOVE to be able to turn this off.

I think I've learned to keep the wiper way from my lassoing actions, but it is annoying to have to add another issue to an already glitchy aspect of DP (selecting in the MIDI Graphic Editor).
M1 MBP; OS 12, FF800, DP 11.3, Kontakt 7, Reaktor 6, PC3K7, K2661S, iPad6, Godin XTSA, Two Ibanez 5 string basses (1 fretted, 1 fretless), FM3, SY-1000, etc.

http://www.jonstubbsmusic.com
ccrane

Re: A way to turn off the mouse/cursor zoom?

Post by ccrane »

+1