Small, but annoying problem

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
rikp
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Small, but annoying problem

Post by rikp »

When I load an audio track or plug-in to DP it always defaults to Internal inputs 1-2. I then have to switch them to my 828 Analog inputs 1-2. No big deal but a pain in the ars. I have checked preferences and can••™t find anything. Any ideas from you folks!

Peace

Rik
http://www.coffeecupmusic.com
Mac Pro 8 Core 22 Gig RAM, 2 Hackintoshes, DP 8, ProTools 11, Logic X, Waves, Kontakt, Vienna Strings, EWQL Platinum, GPO, BFD, Omnishphere, Stylus RMX, Trilogy, Altiverb, DrumCore, EZ Drummer, LASS, HollyWoodwinds, and too much money spent on VI libraries.
abtop

Built-in audio

Post by abtop »

You can disable the built-in audio in the [Configure Audio Hardware] dialog if you don't use it. If you do need the built-in audio, drag it's output to be the last one in the [Audio Bundles] dialog.
rikp

Post by rikp »

Thanks! That did the trick.

Peace

Rik
http://www.coffeecupmusic.com
Mac Pro 8 Core 22 Gig RAM, 2 Hackintoshes, DP 8, ProTools 11, Logic X, Waves, Kontakt, Vienna Strings, EWQL Platinum, GPO, BFD, Omnishphere, Stylus RMX, Trilogy, Altiverb, DrumCore, EZ Drummer, LASS, HollyWoodwinds, and too much money spent on VI libraries.
croyal

Post by croyal »

Yeah; the top-most output or input listed in the Audio bundles is the default (FYI)
Mac Studio Ultra/ 2013 Trashcan. DP10 and 11.
32 channels of Apogee Symphony MkII/ Dangerous 2Bus+.
Lots of Neve, API, and Dangerous outboard gear.