East West 3 pack 2 day sale

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
towerproductions
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: East West 3 pack 2 day sale

Post by towerproductions »

FutureLegends wrote:Just got my VAT exemption cleares, they're fast at EW!
Now the standard deal is €368 including shipping.
I know I want the Symphonic Choir. But what else to get? Symphonic Orchestra (Gold)? And third? I have EWQL Gypsy and Komplete 5 and MachFive 2.
Is Goliath any good?
SO is a good compliment with Choirs. SO Gold, is 16b with stage mics. and has the same articulations as Platinum which is better. ( 24b 3 mic positions) RA and Silk are great for ethnic stuff. SD2 great for epic drums. Goliath is a good large overall utility library. It does overlap with some of the other libs . Depends what you are looking to write. They are all quite good and have their place . Check out the demos for each product.
DP11.1, Mac Pro 3.33 / 12-core, 96GB RAM, Mac OS 10.14.6
2 MOTU 2408 mk3s Black Lion mod, , UA Apollo Quad, UAD 2 Octo PCIe,
a bunch of EW Play,Opus, Spitfire, Sine,UVI, Kontakt Komplete Ultimate, VE Pro 7, Falcon, DSP Quattro, AmpliTube 5,and way too many others.