I need Subfolders in the Trackwindow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
Harry
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by Harry »

Hey chrispick, you spoke very well.
Splinter, I don't agree with you.

I am a very long time DP user and I work for Film and TV.
If you work with many tracks fe. tracks for a whole SymphonyOrchestra,
you NEED the trackwindow for better overview and organizing and where is the problem with subfolders?
It would be great to put all brass or the strings in subfolders and have it with a click visible or unvisible.
I work with 2 23' monitors and it's sometimes impossible to fit all tracks in the trackwindow. :)
OS 10.14.6, iMac i7.3,5 with 32 GB Ram, 828x, Miditimepiece AV, DP 10.00 (ger.)
MachFive 3, MSi, Ethno 1, Omnisphere 2, Sampletank 4, Forest Kingdom II, Desert Winds, EWQLSO-Silver, Real Guitar 2, VLP120, PLP120, VCP120, Liquid Saxophones, Elastic, The Resource, Wave Arts PowerSuite 4+5 and Master Restoration, Kontaktplayer, Absynth 5, Ni Action Strings etc.
Tim
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by Tim »

Splinter wrote: I can't think of anything you can only do in the TO window.
I would like to have the selection start and end coordinates displayed in all of the edit windows.