the finishing touches a la cross-posting

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
FM
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

the finishing touches a la cross-posting

Post by FM »

after a long and semi-painful streak i am beginning to put the finishing touches on my website.

one of those touches will be a "Links" page which will link to other friends and musicians.

so... if anyone here is interested in linking to me and of course viceversa i would love to include you in the page.

i am, like most of you, just a home recording artist, in other words, i have no contacts in the industry and i make zero money doing this.

i write songs, i record them, i put them on my website, that's it.

i guess i just wanna meet other folks that do the same and just kinda grow more friends.

that's it, oh yes:

thenoradsprings.net

peace!

FM

FM is a white cane lying in a gutter in the lane and he's walking home alone.
reekguitar

Post by reekguitar »

hey, the boy is even good looking!
I have not worked on any personnal webpage, but I would put yours as a link first choice!
Merry Christmas FM, thanks for your generous help & keep up the good work!
G4 Silver 733 / OS 9.2 / Motu 1224 / Fastlane
DP-3.11 / Reason 2.5
Roland MB-D1 / JV-1010 / U-220 / Korg X-5
FM

Post by FM »

ha ha ha!
thank you sir!

absolutely, if you ever get any kind of web presence going please totally let me know.
i will be, hopefully doing some more work on my site over the next few days and will start putting other friends' sites up there.

merry christmas!!

FM

FM is slowly emerging from the primordial ooze.