Oeksound Bloom plug-in with DP 9.5.2, Mojave

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
MapleGuitar
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Oeksound Bloom plug-in with DP 9.5.2, Mojave

Post by MapleGuitar »

Installed a trial of the Oeksound Bloom plug-in with DP 9.5.2 running under Mojave. The plug-in window appears totally blank even though the Presets menu contains the factory Bloom presets AND they all work!! But the Bloom window itself is blank (no controls, dials, etc.). Just wondering if anybody has Bloom working on other versions of DP or macOS.
mikehalloran

Re: Oeksound Bloom plug-in with DP 9.5.2, Mojave

Post by mikehalloran »

Some plug-ins do not load properly until the Mac is shut down and restarted. I have no idea if that's the issue here but it's where I would start.
DP 11.31; 828mkII FW, micro lite, M4, MTP/AV USB Firmware 2.0.1
2023 Mac Studio M2 8TB, 192GB RAM, OS Sonoma 14.4.1, USB4 8TB external, M-Audio AIR 192|14, Mackie ProFxv3 6/10/12; 2012 MBPs Catalina, Mojave
IK-NI-Izotope-PSP-Garritan-Antares, LogicPro X, Finale 27.4, Dorico 5.2, Notion 6, Overture 5, TwistedWave, DSP-Q 5, SmartScore64 Pro, Toast 20 Pro
MapleGuitar

Re: Oeksound Bloom plug-in with DP 9.5.2, Mojave

Post by MapleGuitar »

Received a reply from Oeksound. They reproduced the problem in DP 9.52; however they won't be addressing the conflict with DP 9.52 because Bloom does work with DP 11 (I installed a demo of DP 11 on another Mac and confirmed that it works with DP 11).