OT RANT: Boz Digital: WTH?

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
James Steele
Site Administrator
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

OT RANT: Boz Digital: WTH?

Post by James Steele »

I don't want to be a jerk here... but maybe if you don't have time to update products that you sold to users so they can run on Apple Silicon YEARS later... and you can't reasonably MAINTAIN your plug-ins... maybe this is the wrong business for you? I'm tired of visiting my user area for months or years checking to see if you've updated... oh... I dunno:

• Bark of Dog 2
• Das Boot
• El Clapo
• Gatey Watey
• Le Snappet
• The Wall
• Transgressor 2
• Width Knob

Nice to know these are all able to run 32-bit on Intel if needed though.

Seriously... i don't want to be a jerk, but something is seriously wrong here.

I noticed Boz finally shut off comments on the blog... The Great Plugin Rewrite of 2022... ummm... 2023... ummm... 2024:
https://www.bozdigitallabs.com/the-grea ... e-of-2022/

I actually bought the whole suite of El Clapo, Das Boot and Le Snappet (even though they crash DP unless I launch DP in Rosetta) betting you might update them before I'm collecting Social Security. Now I'm wondering.

End of Rant... but seriously... :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 Public Beta, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
James Steele
Site Administrator
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: OT RANT: Boz Digital: WTH?

Post by James Steele »

Perhaps I'll get blocked, but I left a comment on a post on the Boz Digital Facebook page about the piano VIs (which I did buy) that seem to be Boz's main focus for a long time now:

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 2.54.19 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 2.54.19 AM.png (53.71 KiB) Viewed 130 times
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 Public Beta, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!