Rear Buss Scheps style how to?

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
TnMike
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Rear Buss Scheps style how to?

Post by TnMike »

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a rear buss "Scheps style" but with all my busses (auxes) and such I'm getting a bit confused.
Apparently all tracks at the end go to Out 1-2 (as normal) and then an exact copy of everything (minus the drums) goes to a "Rear Buss" aux.

I can add a send on every track to the new rear buss aux track and do it that way, which would be great, but the pan of the send needs to always match the main pan of the track that it's on.
ProTools has a "follow main pan" knob on each send. Does DP have something like that? That would solve it for me but I can't find it. I would hate to have to change the pan on both pan pots whenever I wanted to change one of them.

Another way is that each track could go to multiple outs (i.e. acoustic guitar goes to out 1-2 and also rear buss aux) but I don't see an option for that either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you,
TnMike