Group Activate Plugins?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Anthropy
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Group Activate Plugins?

Post by Anthropy »

You know how you can change the colors of all selected V-Racks - select tracks, hold "t" and pick a color?
Can we do the same for activating selected V-Racks? I don't imagine so, but what do I know. I like to save DP projects with all plugins in the V-Racks turned off and then only open the ones I need when I reopen the project. Turning them on/off one-by-one is slow - usually have to wait until one V-Rack i's unloaded to turn the next one off.

BTW, all my vsti's are in V-Racks - I'm a MIDI guy - and nearly all are in two Vienna Ensemble Pro Servers (one for Silicon, one for Rosetta) and I have close to 200 instruments.
Is there a way perhaps with QuicKeys?

Robert
Mac Studio M1 128gb, DP. LPX, OWC Thunderbay external 4 bay SSD, Antelope Audio Zen Go, Presonus Monitor Station V2, Event 2020 powered monitors (1st gen). Best thing = CyberPower UPS!!! We have wind, rain, snow, ice, and lots of power outages!