holding "t" for temporarily group - broken?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Anthropy
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

holding "t" for temporarily group - broken?

Post by Anthropy »

I'm trying to color code orchestra tracks. I used to be able to:

Highlight/select tracks in Tracks window, hold "t" while picking a color and all the selected tracks will change to that color.

It's not working - Has anyone had this problem and fixed it?
Mac Studio M1 128gb, DP. LPX, OWC Thunderbay external 4 bay SSD, Antelope Audio Zen Go, Presonus Monitor Station V2, Event 2020 powered monitors (1st gen). Best thing = CyberPower UPS!!! We have wind, rain, snow, ice, and lots of power outages!
Anthropy

Re: holding "t" for temporarily group - broken?

Post by Anthropy »

The Manual says I ought to be able to do this. Can someone verify that it is or isn't working as expected?
Mac Studio M1 128gb, DP. LPX, OWC Thunderbay external 4 bay SSD, Antelope Audio Zen Go, Presonus Monitor Station V2, Event 2020 powered monitors (1st gen). Best thing = CyberPower UPS!!! We have wind, rain, snow, ice, and lots of power outages!
Michael Canavan

Post by Michael Canavan »

It's working here.
M2 Studio Ultra, RME Babyface FS, Slate Raven Mti2, NI SL88 MKII, Linnstrument, MPC Live II, Launchpad MK3. Hundreds of plug ins.
cuttime

Post by cuttime »

It's working here as well. Is it possible that a different key has been assigned in the Commands Window?
828x MacOS 13.6.6 M1 Studio Max 1TB 64G DP11.31