REW

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
spider
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

REW

Post by spider »

Hi I am new with this device, does anyone have a tutorial to configure rew with motu 828mk3 with Mac
Thank
dwilliams
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: REW

Post by dwilliams »

Are you wanting to use REW to measure you room with the audio through the MOTU interface? It is easy, just select it in the audio driver portion of the settings menu. I have a REW SOP I created based on Soundman2020's recommendation, though you could just look him up on the acoustics forum.
Krakadon
aka Dave Williams
Rock, metal, Camas, WA

* 15" Mid-2019 MBP 2.4 GHz 8-core i9, 32GB RAM, Ventura 13.6.5. TB: UA Apollo QuadFW w/TB card, Satellite OctoTB2 & OctoTB3, PreSonus Quantum 4848 TB2; USB 2.0: Ext USB3 drives, Fractal Audio Axe-Fx III , Revv Generator 120 MK3; USB 3.0: Stream Deck XL, M Audio Oxygen 49, Akai MPD218, Console One Mk3, SSL UC1, X-Touch U; HDMI: 34" 16:9 & 32" 2K Monitors
* DP 11.31