Using DP 11.3. Frustrated with Sequence jockeying..

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
Kenny B
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Using DP 11.3. Frustrated with Sequence jockeying..

Post by Kenny B »

Don't know how to describe this but while using the tabs to go back and forth between Tracks and Mixing Board, something I am having to do many times while mastering tracks... I find the program DP displays the wrong sequence, usually the prior one. I fix that then go to mixing board and it still shows the wrong one, and I end up wasting time jocking back and forth. My projects usually contain multiple sequences.

To fix this, I sometimes save the program, quit, then restart and that usually fixes it but sometimes does not. A bug?
2023 Apple Mac Mini Pro M2; 12 Core, 32 GB Unified RAM, Mac OS Venura 13.6.1, 1 TB SSD boot, DP ver. 11.3, Apogee Symphony II 8x8, Axiom 61 Controller, MachFive2, FabFilter plugins, ReLab VSRn24 reverb. Some really great acoustic guitars, Schoeps MK4s, Charter Oak E700 mic, 2 Great River preamps