Default Vertical Zoom Setting?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
JSmith1234567
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Default Vertical Zoom Setting?

Post by JSmith1234567 »

I went back through some old posts about this, and they seem to say you couldn't do this a number of years ago, but is there now a way to set a default vertical zoom?

I was just messing with the terrific "new" view menu, which really is terrific!

But I find myself editing audio and increasing the vertical zoom of a track so I can see it better or get at the insert-controller options that you don't see if it is zoomed too far out vertically.

But then after working on different tracks that I've zoomed to various vertical zoom-in levels, I'd like to reset all of the tracks back to a default vertical zoom level so they all look the same again.

Is there a way to do this now?

My attempts only seem to got to a default horizontal, not vertical zoom.

Screen.png
Screen.png (47.25 KiB) Viewed 1076 times
OSX Big Sur (latest). Mac Pro Late 2013 ("trash-can"), 3.5 Ghz 6-Core Intel XeonE5, 64GB RAM. Motu DP 11.03, Vienna Pro Server, Presonus Notion, Osculator, Keyboard Maestro
CharlzS
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: Default Vertical Zoom Setting?

Post by CharlzS »

Hold the Option key while selecting the size of any of the tracks - they will all be set to that size.
DP 11.31 PT 2024.3 VEP 7.x with various VIs
NI Komplete Audio 6 on HP Envy 8G i7 Quad Laptop Win11
MOTU 828es ADA8200 MTP-AV on HP Z2 G4 Xeon Workstation Win11
MOTU M4 on MacBook Air M2 2023 Sonoma.4.1
JSmith1234567
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Re: Default Vertical Zoom Setting?

Post by JSmith1234567 »

CharlzS wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:27 am Hold the Option key while selecting the size of any of the tracks - they will all be set to that size.
Oh hey man that did it!

Thank you so much!!!
OSX Big Sur (latest). Mac Pro Late 2013 ("trash-can"), 3.5 Ghz 6-Core Intel XeonE5, 64GB RAM. Motu DP 11.03, Vienna Pro Server, Presonus Notion, Osculator, Keyboard Maestro