Free UVI Model D Piano license to first reply here that wants it.

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
James Steele
Site Administrator
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Free UVI Model D Piano license to first reply here that wants it.

Post by James Steele »

So I bought a plugin last night at an online site and the "free gift" was a license for UVI's Model D Piano. It works in Falcon and UVI Player. I already have a license, so I figured I would just give this away to the first person who replies in this thread and says they'd like it. I'll close the topic after that and I'll private message the serial number to you.

Then all you have to do is go to uvi.net and log in to your account and then go here:

https://www.uvi.net/en/register?module=uvi

And then register the serial number and it should add it to your account.

Okay... JUMP BALL!! :) :D
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 Public Beta, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
mikehalloran

Re: Free UVI Model D Piano license to first reply here that wants it.

Post by mikehalloran »

I have 2 or 3 but only need one. Same offer.
DP 11.31; 828mkII FW, micro lite, M4, MTP/AV USB Firmware 2.0.1
2023 Mac Studio M2 8TB, 192GB RAM, OS Sonoma 14.4.1, USB4 8TB external, M-Audio AIR 192|14, Mackie ProFxv3 6/10/12; 2012 MBPs Catalina, Mojave
IK-NI-Izotope-PSP-Garritan-Antares, LogicPro X, Finale 27.4, Dorico 5.2, Notion 6, Overture 5, TwistedWave, DSP-Q 5, SmartScore64 Pro, Toast 20 Pro
monkey man

Post by monkey man »

I'm up for it and would also very-much appreciate it gents!

Haven't bought into NI yet and am holding out as best I can. Slowly building a UVI collection instead...

Haven't done anything like this before; is the transfer complimicated?

Mac 2012 12C Cheese Grater, OSX 10.13.6
MOTU DP8.07, MachFive 3.2.1, MIDI Express XT, 24I/O
Novation, Yamaha & Roland Synths, Guitar & Bass, Kemper Rack

Pretend I've placed your favourite quote here
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

monkey man wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:47 pm I'm up for it and would also very-much appreciate it gents!

Haven't bought into NI yet and am holding out as best I can. Slowly building a UVI collection instead...

Haven't done anything like this before; is the transfer complimicated?
Not complicated at all. I explain how to do it in my first post. It's not actually a *transfer* as I'm sending you a serial number that has not yet been registered with UVI. Check your private messages.

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 Public Beta, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
monkey man

Post by monkey man »

Well, we all know James is the man folks, but I'm gonna repeat it nevertheless:

James is the man!

Thank you so much James. Woohoo!

James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

monkey man wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:12 am Well, we all know James is the man folks, but I'm gonna repeat it nevertheless:

James is the man!

Thank you so much James. Woohoo!
No worries... honestly, I bought a plugin on sale at Audio Deluxe and the UVI Model D was a "free gift" they threw in, and I already owned it. It's actually the second time I got an extra license for this instrument. Last time I gave it to a friend of mine who lives in San Diego. Anyway, this latest time I figured I might as well accept the free license rather than remove it from my cart and have it go to waste. Glad you can use it.

Mike Halloran mentioned he's got some extra serial numbers, so I guess the giveaway continues. :)

monkey man

Post by monkey man »

I really appreciate it Brother James; thank you again mate.

Been listening to the demos; it sounds beautiful.

rp88.2

Post by rp88.2 »

I may be late to the party...
mikehalloran wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:18 pm I have 2 or 3 but only need one. Same offer.
However, if you still have one you're planning to part with, I would be interested. Please let me know.

All the best,

Rich
mikehalloran

Post by mikehalloran »

rp88.2 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:06 am I may be late to the party...
mikehalloran wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:18 pm I have 2 or 3 but only need one. Same offer.
However, if you still have one you're planning to part with, I would be interested. Please let me know.

All the best,

Rich
Send me a message if you can. I've not had much luck with messages lately on this board but I don't know if anyone has tried.
2023 Mac Studio M2 8TB, 192GB RAM, OS Sonoma 14.4.1, USB4 8TB external, M-Audio AIR 192|14, Mackie ProFxv3 6/10/12; 2012 MBPs Catalina, Mojave
IK-NI-Izotope-PSP-Garritan-Antares, LogicPro X, Finale 27.4, Dorico 5.2, Notion 6, Overture 5, TwistedWave, DSP-Q 5, SmartScore64 Pro, Toast 20 Pro
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

mikehalloran wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:19 amI've not had much luck with messages lately on this board but I don't know if anyone has tried.
First I've heard of any problems. I just sent you a test message.

mikehalloran

Post by mikehalloran »

James Steele wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:21 am
mikehalloran wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:19 amI've not had much luck with messages lately on this board but I don't know if anyone has tried.
First I've heard of any problems. I just sent you a test message.
I've sent a reply.

My message box has been showing 100% full for a very long time no matter what I do. Yours is the first I've seen in months.
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

Weird. There’s a way to delete old messages. Not sure why it won’t let you?

rp88.2

Post by rp88.2 »

mikehalloran wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:19 am ...
Send me a message if you can. I've not had much luck with messages lately on this board but I don't know if anyone has tried.
Hi Mike:

I just sent you a PM. Thank you very much! I hope you get my message!

Best regards,

Rich
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

There's currently a 100 message limit on the inbox right now. The way you free up more space is to go to you Inbox and check messages you can delete like so:

inboxmessages.jpg
inboxmessages.jpg (78.18 KiB) Viewed 1295 times

Then go down to the menu at the bottom of the page and select "Delete marked" from the pop up. Then press the "Go" button to the right of the pop up.

deletemarked.jpg
deletemarked.jpg (40 KiB) Viewed 1295 times

James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

I just did that and it worked for me and deleted enough messages to get me under 100 so I could get incoming messages again. Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll have to investigate further. I can always increase the quote, but obviously that's just putting off the problem.

I also just tested this from an account that does not have any admin privileges and it also worked.