Looking for DP Tutor to help user learn specific functions, paying sit, zoom sessions

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
audioartist202
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Looking for DP Tutor to help user learn specific functions, paying sit, zoom sessions

Post by audioartist202 »

Long time DP user in need of assistance figuring out specific functions. I am an old school engineer who
learned on a console and a tape deck. Have mastered many aspects of hard disc recording and am
comfortable with many of DP's features. Recording, mixing, editing, tuning vocals etc etc. However I am
struggling with sorting out some of the time based functions. IE adjusting the grid to a song not recorded to
a click, adjusting beats and soundbites, quantizeing audio etc. Also, I have never learned how to effectively use
MIDI so that's on the list as well. I am located in Northeren NJ but am guessing that with a zoom session
and "any desk" things could take place at any distance. I have done a fair amount of homework in an effort to
answer my own questions, ex, DP webinars, David Das video etc. For whatever reason, not getting it to work,
Appreciate any input on further diy resources as well as replies from potential teachers.

Larry 7th Wave Music, Morristown NJ
ronjams
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Looking for DP Tutor to help user learn specific functions, paying sit, zoom sessions

Post by ronjams »

Mac Studio M1 Max DIGITAL PERFORMER1248/8pre ESFalcon/kontakt/Unify & A LOT MORE GEAR