Love the new Cuemix SW!

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
Discussion related to installation, configuration and use of MOTU hardware such as MIDI interfaces, audio interfaces, etc. for Mac OSX
crduval
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Love the new Cuemix SW!

Post by crduval »

Just a note of appreciation - I got a new Ultralite mk5 this morning, replacing an Ultralite mk3 Firewire I've had for years (and is no longer compatible with Monterey). The hardware was pretty much plug and play, I do like the new metering and that both mic inputs are on the front panel. It sounds great too. But the best surprise was the new Cuemix software; it's really great! So very intuitive compared to the old application, and the new loopback feature came in very handy for calibrating the Audio I/O fine tuning. That was a nice surprise, very well done, MOTU!
M2 MacBook Air, DP11, MOTU MX-4, MOTU Mach5, EWQLSO Platinum, Acoustic Samples B5, UAD Waterfall Organ, EWQL Platinum Pianos, UVI Falcon, UAD-2 Duo, MOTU Ultralite mk5, K2600XS controller
reedster

Re: Love the new Cuemix SW!

Post by reedster »

What about connecting physical controllers to control the Ultralite. Is there a way to do this?

I imagined MIDI CC or OSC would be implemented and documented for this...

Thanks for any guidance
MacBook Pro 9,1 15" 16gb | 10.12.4 | DP 9.13 | xAir | NI | WIVI | Garritan | Izotope | Bidule
crduval

Re: Love the new Cuemix SW!

Post by crduval »

Hi just saw your question. Unfortunately, I can't answer it directly. I don't use my MIDI controller to control the Ultralite. if I need to tweak anything I just open up cuemix and do it from the GUI. Sorry!
M2 MacBook Air, DP11, MOTU MX-4, MOTU Mach5, EWQLSO Platinum, Acoustic Samples B5, UAD Waterfall Organ, EWQL Platinum Pianos, UVI Falcon, UAD-2 Duo, MOTU Ultralite mk5, K2600XS controller