MIDI interfaces not showing up?!

Discussion of issues related to MOTU's Sysex Editor/Librarian program.

Moderator: James Steele

movo
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

MIDI interfaces not showing up?!

Post by movo »

Hi i just bought a mac from my friend and it included a registered copy of Unisyn onboard....its a G5 running tiger and i have a presonus firebox, a korg kontrol 49 and a midiman midipsort usb MIDI interface attatched ...thesee show up in the audio/MIDI setup and work fine with everything else.....i have a nord rack 2 atached to the presonus and wish to store presets with unisyn....

problem is ive tried to srt it up (and reinstalled from his cd) and the app wont recognise any MIDI interfaces just keps coming up with IAC driver ?

can anyone help as i dont have a manual.... and there is not much to this program, cant understand why it wouldnt see the attatched hardware?

cheers

Mo

movolans@hotmail.com
Don T
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by Don T »

Hello:
There is a new driver for OSX and the MIDI sport. I loaded it on and everything worked great. Found it on their website.
It's the ear, not the gear!
MacPro 2.66 gHz 12 core (dp 10.01) - Lynx Aurora16 - OS 10.12.6/WaveArts/TruePianos - Legend 32ch console - G16 Fostex
(2) MacPro 2.66 gHz 12 core (DP 9.5) OS 10.12 - 24 I/O - 2408 mk2 - Da7- (PT 12) - 8 trk MCI
MacPro 2.66 gHz 12 core - OSX 10.12 - Genesys Black - Lynx Aurora16 - waves - Oxford - McDSP - 16 trk Otari - analog sweetness