DP 10 & Loopcloud Drum

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on Windows.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [Windows] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Westlyn
Primary DAW OS: Windows

DP 10 & Loopcloud Drum

Post by Westlyn »

Thanks up front for any insights!

It seems to be the little stuff that proves most annoying.

DP 10 and Loopcloud don't seem to get along that well, but... mysteriously... after not working... it just kicked in.

If I try the Connect to DAW button on the lower right, I get a pop-up that says it can't. If I install LC Drum as a plug-in, it works fine. DP controls the start/stop, tempo, etc. Go Figure!

Here's additional weirdness: If I click on the LC Drum plug in the track where it's installed, the screen comes up, but in so large a size that the one area I'm interested in - the Sequencer - is off the screen at the bottom. I can't drag the screen up high enough to see it all. I find no way to reduce the screen size, so I can't see the important part.

I ask assistance from the MOTU Nation.

Jim Westlyn
Westlyn
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: DP 10 & Loopcloud Drum

Post by Westlyn »

Thanks to debrasteed1 for the response!

It's the only one I have gotten to this post and the problem - not being able to access the lower part of the screen - is still happening. That original post dates from April of this year and I'd like to get LC Drum working in my DAW.

Has anyone else had to deal with this? (I can't imagine I'm the only one.)
It seems strange that there isn't some solution by now.

Thanks for any help!

Jim Westlyn