Roland Juno 106: need midman file

Discussion of issues related to MOTU's Sysex Editor/Librarian program.

Moderator: James Steele

Thomboy
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Roland Juno 106: need midman file

Post by Thomboy »

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has been able to create .midnam file for the Juno 106 using either CherryPicker in OS X or Patchlist Manger in OS 9.

I have a Juno 106 and I create and maintain patch libraries via Unisyn but I cannot seem to get my patches to show up in Digital Performer.

Thanks for any insight anyone can provide.

Best,

- Thom
Oddeo
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by Oddeo »

YES PLEASE SOMEONE HELP. I use my juno-106 and love it. With the exception of trigering notes via MIDI, it is the only peice of gear in my studio set up that I have no control over in my DP DAW.
Neil
DP 5.11/ G4 1.5 1G RAM / Korg Triton Studio / Roland Juno 106 / Fusion 6HD/MC-303/ TC Electronics Powercore / Tascam FW-1884/ Battery2 / Kompakt / Intakt / EWQL Symphonic Orchestra / NI Express Keys / Korg PadKontrol / tons of other random guitars, drums, gear and software
stewdogg
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by stewdogg »

I'm pretty new to using Cherry Picker. I haven't found a way to dump to it yet but I do know that you can make lists by hand (you know typing them in) you just have to know what order and banks that the sounds are in.
I know that you can also do a dump to a track in DP but I'm not sure if you can import it from DP to CP.
Hope that some of this helps and if not I bumped you back to the top of the page.