MOTU customer service is very GOOD!

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
waterstrum
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

MOTU customer service is very GOOD!

Post by waterstrum »

Just a note to thank the excellent customer service folks at MOTU.
I had an issue with clicking on the top bar of soundbites and they were able to figure it out.
Toggling a switch that was already in the correct position fixed it.
So great to find a solution so fast.
Gotta love these folks!
All is well
stubbsonic
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: MOTU customer service is very GOOD!

Post by stubbsonic »

Though I've had my frustrations, I have never doubted that that the folks at MOTU are doing their best in a very complex gig. And they've mostly done right by me.
M1 MBP; OS 12, FF800, DP 11.3, Kontakt 7, Reaktor 6, PC3K7, K2661S, iPad6, Godin XTSA, Two Ibanez 5 string basses (1 fretted, 1 fretless), FM3, SY-1000, etc.

http://www.jonstubbsmusic.com
HCMarkus

Post by HCMarkus »

+1
bayswater

Post by bayswater »

Same here. I've never had a problem getting a reply, and if not a solution, a message sent to the developers or to sales about the issue. I suspect the key is to be very clear in defining the problem and to keep it civil.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8
Rick Cornish

Post by Rick Cornish »

I've had 99% good luck with them… even when asking about something that goes beyond DP issues. No complaints.
Rick Cornish

DP 11 on M2 Mac Studio (64mB mem. + 2tB int. SSD + two 2tB ext. SSDs, and Mac OS Sonoma). VIs from MOTU, Spectrasonics, NI, UVI, 8dio, Soniccouture, East West, Spitfire, Heavyocity, Vir2, and more; plus Waves 14, Brainworx, iZotope, Wavesfactory, Oeksound, Final Mix, JST, SPL, PSP, UVI, Valhalla DSP, and other FX plugs, Roland A-88, Apogee Quartet, iCON Platform Nano, Genelec 1032a and Westlake BBSM4 monitors, Gibson HR Fusion III. rickcornish.net