FXpansion VST to AU Wrapper

Macintosh software/hardware discussion and troubleshooting

Moderator: James Steele

mothra
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: FXpansion VST to AU Wrapper

Post by mothra »

DaveDC9 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:48 am Mothra my Brothra!!!! Just downloaded the wrapper and I thank you profusely sir!!! I too, have always kept the installers, even for things that I'll probably never have the need to use again but you never know. Somewhere down the line, changing computers etc........I lost it.
Thanks my friend!!! You have made my day!!!! And a big THANK YOU to everyone who responded!!!! Including you Mike H. Damn grump. lol
Haha no worries man. The last time I did a big 'cleanup' of my system a month or two back, I looked at that thing and almost trashed it but for some reason I kept it. Its funny cause I don't even think I have my serial number to use it anymore but glad someone can put it to use.
M2 Pro Mini, macOS 14, MOTU 828x/Ferrofish Pulse 16, Cubase Pro/MPC
DaveDC9
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: FXpansion VST to AU Wrapper

Post by DaveDC9 »

Well, I'm not a "hoarder" but certain things I just hold on to for whatever reason. Funny that you kept it. I installed it, stuck the authorization code in it and BOOM, up and running. Computers are talking to each other through the MIDI network and the wrapper is playing nice with everything. Really nice to have the HSE 1 back. Got a few other plugins I'll reinstall but they are native AU's. The HSE 1 came solely as a VST instrument hence the need for the wrapper.
Want to thank you again for the help my friend!!!
David
2012 Mac Pro, OSX 10.13.1 HS, Digital Performer 10.1, Tascam DM4800, Adams A77X monitors, NI, EW, Spectrasonics, XLN Audio, Synthology, Steinberg, FXpansion, GG Audio, Toontrack and many more.
https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... t=overview