How to export mp4 edited movie?

Digital Perfomer in the context of television/film scoring and post-production.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for discussion related to the use of Digital Perfomer in the context of television and film scoring and post-production.
donreynolds
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

How to export mp4 edited movie?

Post by donreynolds »

Hi
I have never did this before and the manual is not much help?
I have an edited audio for a short camera video (4 min)

I bounced the audio track as QuickTime video

But, when playing the edited audio track, I still here the unedited audio from the video going straight to my outputs per meter bridge. Even when I mute all tracks?
How is it going straight to my output?

Suggestions
Don
DP 9, MacPro 2.93/8 core/22 Gb RAM. OS X 10.11.6, 13"Macbook PRO 2.66 Duo, OS 10.11.6 El Capitan, 2xWD 150gig Raptor x 2, x3 My Book Studio 1 & 2Tb drive x 2, DP 7.24, BLA/Motu 896 HD x 2, BLA microclock ll, Presonus Central Station, Waves Plat. V7 , Slate Everything, Melodyne studio, SSD 5, TruePianos, Scuffham S-Gear, Alpha Track, Event 20/20 bas, Adam A7, and other toys, Lotsa guitars, HeadRush GTR processor and a Korg Triton)
rossjulie
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: How to export mp4 edited movie?

Post by rossjulie »

Which editor are you using? I've been using Adobe Premiere Rush for short videos and have never experienced such.
bprendie
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: How to export mp4 edited movie?

Post by bprendie »

Absolutely, jumping from 8GB to 16GB of RAM is a smart move. It's a sweet spot for video editing at 1080p without overcommitting resources. Adding two more 4GB sticks should work smoothly with your existing setup, giving you that extra oomph without the hassle of selling and upgrading to 16GB strips.

Now, for the video card, your current GTX-1060 should suffice since you're not diving into 4K editing. Video memory becomes more critical as you increase resolution and complexity, but for standard edits, it's not the primary concern. On the topic of smooth editing, I've found Movavi particularly user-friendly. As an mp4 editor, it's versatile and intuitive, offering a straightforward platform that doesn't skimp on necessary features. It's been a reliable tool for me, simplifying the editing process without the need for complex setups or steep learning curves.