No signal from headphones - Microbook IIc

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on Windows.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on Windows, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
arismir555
Primary DAW OS: Windows

No signal from headphones - Microbook IIc

Post by arismir555 »

Hello,

Please HELP!!!
When I am switching to headphones, my monitors still working and there is no sound from the headphones.
What could be a problem?
Kurt Cowling
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: No signal from headphones - Microbook IIc

Post by Kurt Cowling »

Audio interfaces work differently than the built-in audio of your computer, phone or tablet. Plugging in headphones doesn’t automatically shut off the speakers. They allow much more flexibility than that. That flexibility requires you to take control. If the MicroBook is connected to a Mac then install and use the CueMix FX application to control all four output mixes (mix 1 - main, mix 2 - line out, mix 3 - headphones, mix 4 - digital I think). Each of the four mixes can be turned up or down and have a different mix of the available inputs.

I hope this helps.
DP 11.1, Monterey, 2021 MacBook Pro M1-Max, 2017 iMac Retina 5K 27-inch, Omnisphere 2, Trilian, Stylus RMX, EZ Drummer 2, MachFive 3.11, Real Guitar2, Real Strat, Sample Modeling trumpet, saxes, trombone, Fr Horn/Tuba. Audio Modeling clarinets, double reeds, flutes, strings, Kontakt 6, Flux Pure Limiter 3, PSP Vintage Warmer, PSP MixPack, PSP StereoPack, PSP Impressor, Altiverb 7, Izotope RX8 Standard, Yamaha S-90ES, Yamaha MOXF-8, Yamaha MX60, Sibelius subscription, Adobe CC and Motion 5.
Kurt Cowling

Post by Kurt Cowling »

I see now that you are on Windows. I believe CueMix FX is part of the Windows software installation as well.
DP 11.1, Monterey, 2021 MacBook Pro M1-Max, 2017 iMac Retina 5K 27-inch, Omnisphere 2, Trilian, Stylus RMX, EZ Drummer 2, MachFive 3.11, Real Guitar2, Real Strat, Sample Modeling trumpet, saxes, trombone, Fr Horn/Tuba. Audio Modeling clarinets, double reeds, flutes, strings, Kontakt 6, Flux Pure Limiter 3, PSP Vintage Warmer, PSP MixPack, PSP StereoPack, PSP Impressor, Altiverb 7, Izotope RX8 Standard, Yamaha S-90ES, Yamaha MOXF-8, Yamaha MX60, Sibelius subscription, Adobe CC and Motion 5.
Kurt Cowling

Post by Kurt Cowling »

Don’t you love it when someone joins up to plead for help and then disappears...
lafnian1990

Post by lafnian1990 »

Check your audio channel settings ....