Webinar videos

Moderators: James Steele, Shooshie

Forum rules
This forum is being developed and is intended as intended as a place to bring together various Digital Performer video tutorials. Currently only YouTube videos may be embedded using the [YouTube] BB code.
bdr
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Webinar videos

Post by bdr »

funkyfreddy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:00 am
Tritonemusic wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:04 am
This is not some sort of MOTU complaint (I'm a total fan), but it would be cool if they might consider making the unedited videos available to registered MOTU customers. They wouldn't have to post them on YouTube. Maybe we could just enter a serial number, and they could provide us with a "private" link so we can learn all about the awesome stuff discussed in those videos.

I only say this because that material is just too good to let it slip through the cracks and end up in the abyss.
Yes! That's a great idea! Allow paying customers to view and learn from them privately :)
[/quote]

I have suggested this to them, along with literal pleading to have access to a few specific topics over lockdown to help with my studio workflow.

Nothing. So freaking infuriating.
Mac 2.8 8-core, 20 GB RAM, Mac 10.9, DP 8, EWQLSO Platinum Play, Mach V II, Kontakt 5, Superior Drummer, AIR, Absynth 5, Plectrum, CronoX, Albino3, RMV, cup of tea.
60s Pop Man
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Webinar videos

Post by 60s Pop Man »

Tritonemusic wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:04 am This is not some sort of MOTU complaint (I'm a fan), but it would be cool if they might consider making the unedited videos available to registered MOTU customers. They wouldn't have to post them on YouTube. Maybe we could just enter a serial number, and they could provide us with a "private" link so we can learn all about the awesome stuff discussed in those videos.
That is a great idea!
A certain amount of how-to content needs to be available on YouTube as a teaser, perhaps segements from each webinar. Only registered users would have access to full versions and all topics through their MOTU accounts.

There is good commercial content out there from Groove 3 and MacProVideo. The David E. Roberts, aka MagicD, books are golden. But the MOTU webinars are like masterclasses.
M1 Mac mini 1TB/16GB, macOS 13.4.1, DP11.22, audiofront MIDI Expression iO, MOTU M2&M4, UAD Apollo