MLC's Tipping Point available for download!

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
MIDI Life Crisis
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

MLC's Tipping Point available for download!

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

GREAT NEWS! My CD "Tipping Point" is available as a download through the Catalina Island Museum for $9.99.

IMPORTANT: No money is going to Amazon, or Apple, or any middle man. The majority of the proceeds are are going directly to the Catalina Island Museum, with the remainder being distributed to the collaborators on the project. You are directly funding the artists and the museum that is making this possible. I think it is a great model for how arts organizations and artists can partner in a way that serves the arts, and not the corporations.

Violinist Nicole Garcia is featured, with yours truly on piano. In all, there is one hour of music. Here's the link where you can download the tracks instantly:

https://www.catalinamuseum.org/product- ... 3-download

You can sample selections here:

https://soundcloud.com/user-253750382

Thank you for supporting the arts and living artists!
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
MikeInBoston
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Re: MLC's Tipping Point available for download!

Post by MikeInBoston »

Hi Mike,

Your music is quite beautiful. The recordings are live performances with real musicians, right?

Mike
MIDI Life Crisis
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: MLC's Tipping Point available for download!

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

MikeInBoston wrote:Hi Mike,

Your music is quite beautiful. The recordings are live performances with real musicians, right?

Mike
Yes, but not all acoustic. The second track (Darkness Expanded) makes extensive use of sampling. All musical tracks were performed live in real time with no editing. I had a great piano/composition teacher in Plainview, NY... ;)
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS