MX4 at Guitar Center - $100

Discussion of all things related to MOTU's powerful MX4 software synthesizer.

Moderator: James Steele

qo
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: MX4 at Guitar Center - $100

Post by qo »

Definitely have a look at the tutorial movies. They're a real eye-opener in terms of actually using this thing. Also, don't overlook the effects disclosure triangle on the bottom right which expands the GUI to accommodate these (normally hidden) controls. I'm still getting my head around this thing.
emulatorloo

Post by emulatorloo »

Originally posted by MrVideo:
I just go off the phone with a sales person at GC and he tells me that GC is selling MX4 version 1 at $99.99.

Mine is on the way!
have I told you lately that I love you?

THANKS FOR THE TIP -- have been wanting for a long time but too cheap to buy it at full price
kuniklo
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by kuniklo »

emulatorloo wrote:
Originally posted by MrVideo:
I just go off the phone with a sales person at GC and he tells me that GC is selling MX4 version 1 at $99.99.

Mine is on the way!
have I told you lately that I love you?

THANKS FOR THE TIP -- have been wanting for a long time but too cheap to buy it at full price
I just found one of these today in San Francisco, so they're still around.

Thanks for the pointer!
emulatorloo

Post by emulatorloo »

kuniklo wrote:
I just found one of these today in San Francisco, so they're still around.

Thanks for the pointer!
I had called San Jose from Iowa -- (I have a real fondness for San Jose and have mailed ordered from the SJ Guitar Center in the past) and they located one in San Fran for me as well. No doubt ours shared shelf space together once upon a time. . .
polyslax

Post by polyslax »

Man, I would love to get in on this deal, does anyone know of another copy at a GC? I'm in Canada so I can't walk in, but I'd definitley order if I can find a copy. If you could point me to a specific GC that'd be great. I tried emailing the one in Rochester NY but got no response.

Help!
polyslax

Post by polyslax »

polyslax wrote:Man, I would love to get in on this deal, does anyone know of another copy at a GC? I'm in Canada so I can't walk in, but I'd definitley order if I can find a copy. If you could point me to a specific GC that'd be great. I tried emailing the one in Rochester NY but got no response.

Help!
Anybody? Pretty please!
Kubi

Post by Kubi »

AFAIK long gone, no matter what your location. At least no dice in the LA area, and that was three weeks ago.