Your favorite wireless mouse for editing in DP

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
dix
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Your favorite wireless mouse for editing in DP

Post by dix »

Thx. Halfway there. BetterTouchTool, the link above, can do option-click okay, but not option-drag (for zooming). None of the other macro apps I I've found can either.

I've been using the MTP2 for a couple of days now and I'm still not so impressed. I'll keep at it, but currently I'm ready to toss it out the window like a frisbee - the sucker would really fly!

...also not so impressed with the NI KK S61mk2 I got the same day. I'm two for two :|
14-inch MBP M1 Max (2021), 13.6.x, 64GB RAM, UAD Quad Tb Satellite, 4 displays ::: 2009 4,1 > 5,1 MacPro 12-core 3.33 ghz , 10.14.x, 96GB RAM, GeForce GTX 770 , NewerTech eSATA/USB3 PCIe Host Adapter, UAD-2 Quad, ::: 15-inch MBP (2015) 10.14.x, 16GB RAM ::: Lynx Aurora (n) USB ::: DP (latest version), Vienna Ensemble Pro danwool.com