Plug-in Sales and Special Deals Sticky Topic

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
pencilina
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Fog Convolver $39

Post by pencilina »

I got super frustrated with proverb not opening most my IR collection and was looking for an alternative to IR-L and found this. Its an amazing beast of verb and toneshaper and it seems to be on sale.

Fog Convolver $39
https://www.audiothing.net/effects/fog-convolver/

(and I just noticed it was posted previously)
Last edited by pencilina on Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Latest DP, Gigabyte Designaire z390 i9 Hackintosh 32G Ram, Lucid ADA88192, RME FF800 and FF802 on M1 MPB, Ventura, and a Pencilina
James Steele
Site Administrator

Re: Fog Convolver $39

Post by James Steele »

pencilina wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:59 pm I got super frustrated with proverb not opening most my IR collection and was looking for an alternative to IR-L and found this. Its an amazing beast of verb and toneshaper and it seems to be on sale.

Fog Convolver $39
https://www.audiothing.net/effects/fog-convolver/
Does Altiverb also load third party IRs? I already own Altiverb 8.
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 Public Beta, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
James Steele
Site Administrator

Re: Newfangled Recirculate Mix Echo - $49 or $29 crossgrade

Post by James Steele »

James Steele wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:40 pm Newfangled Recirculate Mix Echo - $49 or $29 crossgrade

https://www.eventideaudio.com/plug-ins/recirculate/

This is a deal currently running for a new plugin by Newfangled Audio. Normally $99. Intro price is $49... but better still if you own ANY Newfangled or Eventide plugin, the crossgrade price is $29.

Even then, I plan to watch the video below to see if it's compelling for me. I already have WAY too many plugins.

Just posting another video about this that shows some use cases. I got as far as the demo at 2:30 and decided to fork over my $29. The ability to filter/EQ the repeats is built into this plug and I can see just THAT being useful. I know there's more. I'm gonna go for it.

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 Public Beta, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
James Steele
Site Administrator

UJAM Virtual Guitarist - SILK 2 - $49/$29/$19

Post by James Steele »

UJAM recently released SILK 2 which is their nylon string guitar virtual instrument. It's on sale for $49.

https://www.ujam.com/guitarist/silk/

If you already own another Virtual Guitarist product you can upgrade for $29. If you own SILK 1, you can upgrade to SILK 2 for $19 which isn't bad. You can log in to your account and then go to the store to see the options.

https://www.ujam.com/store/

James Steele
Site Administrator

Fast Bundle Plugs for sale $9.99 each during February

Post by James Steele »

Fast Bundle Plugs for sale $9.99 each during February

https://collective.focusrite.com/products/

Saw this posted on another site. You have to buy them individually and then use the following codes at checkout for each plug:

fastfeb2024-compressor
fastfeb2024-eq
fastfeb2024-limiter
fastfeb2024-reveal
fastfeb2024-verb

pencilina

Re: Plug-in Sales and Special Deals Sticky Topic

Post by pencilina »

This is a great deal for $29:

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... page-nosto

includes (among other stuff):

mturbodelay, god mode, unichannel, bxsubsynth, lifeline console light, convex

IMO, worth it for unichannel or mturbodelay alone (I haven't messed with the others yet). Unichannel is surprisingly great. Might end up being my goto channel strip. It's super versatile and, though not as good looking, as some of the PA channels, SOUNDS dope. Mturbodelay with its fugly interface that looks like a 90's video game is a mind blowing gem.
Latest DP, Gigabyte Designaire z390 i9 Hackintosh 32G Ram, Lucid ADA88192, RME FF800 and FF802 on M1 MPB, Ventura, and a Pencilina
Rick Cornish

bx_limiter True Peak on sale for $29.99 (and more)

Post by Rick Cornish »

Brainworx sale at Plugin Alliance.

bx_limiter True Peak has come up on a lot of posts because of the proven issues with MOTU Masterworks Limiter. This is a good one.

And more Brainworx on sale, as well… including the indispensable bx_meter for $9.99.

Get 'em here.
Rick Cornish

DP 11 on M2 Mac Studio (64mB mem. + 2tB int. SSD + two 2tB ext. SSDs, and Mac OS Sonoma). VIs from MOTU, Spectrasonics, NI, UVI, 8dio, Soniccouture, East West, Spitfire, Heavyocity, Vir2, and more; plus Waves 14, Brainworx, iZotope, Wavesfactory, Oeksound, Final Mix, JST, SPL, PSP, UVI, Valhalla DSP, and other FX plugs, Roland A-88, Apogee Quartet, iCON Platform Nano, Genelec 1032a and Westlake BBSM4 monitors, Gibson HR Fusion III. rickcornish.net
mikehalloran

Re: bx_limiter True Peak on sale for $29.99 (and more)

Post by mikehalloran »

Rick Cornish wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:29 am Brainworx sale at Plugin Alliance.

bx_limiter True Peak has come up on a lot of posts because of the proven issues with MOTU Masterworks Limiter. This is a good one.

And more Brainworx on sale, as well… including the indispensable bx_meter for $9.99.

Get 'em here.
I'm with Rick on both of these. Thank goodness I bought permanent licenses for both of these back when (for these prices IIRC) so that I can ignore the constant ping pong game they play with pricing.
DP 11.31; 828mkII FW, micro lite, M4, MTP/AV USB Firmware 2.0.1
2023 Mac Studio M2 8TB, 192GB RAM, OS Sonoma 14.4.1, USB4 8TB external, M-Audio AIR 192|14, Mackie ProFxv3 6/10/12; 2012 MBPs Catalina, Mojave
IK-NI-Izotope-PSP-Garritan-Antares, LogicPro X, Finale 27.4, Dorico 5.2, Notion 6, Overture 5, TwistedWave, DSP-Q 5, SmartScore64 Pro, Toast 20 Pro
James Steele
Site Administrator

Plugin Boutique Rewards

Post by James Steele »

I just discovered this. You can go into your account and click Rewards and then use tokens to generate discount coupons. After you click generate coupon you might need to refresh the page. Anyway, they have coupon deals for SSL X-Echo and X-Valve Comp. I scored them for about $20 and $14 respectively. Just passing this along.

James Steele
Site Administrator

Free Waves Manny Marroquin EQ

Post by James Steele »

Free Waves Manny Marroquin EQ

Probably a limited time... go get it now:

https://www.waves.com/account/free-mann ... -yadlovsky

Rick Cornish

More Brainworx

Post by Rick Cornish »

The Brainworx sale continues at Plugin Alliance. Today they announced SPL De-Verb Plus for $9.99. I’ve used it very successfully to remove excess room reverb from spoken word recordings made at big events.

No code needed. Get it here: https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... _plus.html
Rick Cornish

DP 11 on M2 Mac Studio (64mB mem. + 2tB int. SSD + two 2tB ext. SSDs, and Mac OS Sonoma). VIs from MOTU, Spectrasonics, NI, UVI, 8dio, Soniccouture, East West, Spitfire, Heavyocity, Vir2, and more; plus Waves 14, Brainworx, iZotope, Wavesfactory, Oeksound, Final Mix, JST, SPL, PSP, UVI, Valhalla DSP, and other FX plugs, Roland A-88, Apogee Quartet, iCON Platform Nano, Genelec 1032a and Westlake BBSM4 monitors, Gibson HR Fusion III. rickcornish.net
James Steele
Site Administrator

Alicia’s Keys - $13 at Plugin Boutique

Post by James Steele »

Alicia’s Keys - $13 at Plugin Boutique.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... cia-s-Keys

James Steele
Site Administrator

Minimal Audio Hybrid Filter $4.90

Post by James Steele »

This might be a glitch. Get it while you can. Use this coupon code: save-90-xiojh

https://www.minimal.audio/products/hybrid-filter

stubbsonic

Re: Plug-in Sales and Special Deals Sticky Topic

Post by stubbsonic »

Worked for me! Nice deal. I was wanting a cool versatile envelope filter.
M1 MBP; OS 12, FF800, DP 11.3, Kontakt 7, Reaktor 6, PC3K7, K2661S, iPad6, Godin XTSA, Two Ibanez 5 string basses (1 fretted, 1 fretless), FM3, SY-1000, etc.

http://www.jonstubbsmusic.com
James Steele
Site Administrator

Acustica Audio LACE

Post by James Steele »

Acustica Audio LACE

89 Euros or roughly $100 until 3/25 I believe. Damn this thing can get loud and still sound clean. It's the new kid on the block and the demo was impressive!

https://www.acustica-audio.com/shop/products/LACE

27-Feb-2024.jpg
27-Feb-2024.jpg (455.27 KiB) Viewed 327 times