Plug-in Sales and Special Deals Sticky Topic

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
monkey man
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: GForce Oberheim DMX

Post by monkey man »

LOL Thanks Jimbo.

I saw that post shortly after you and of course the link worked.

I couldn't find a search field at the GForce site; you'd think that would have brought it up for us.

Strange that they've added it to their site but not to the product page. Someone's asleep-at-the-wheel methinks.

Oh, and it's just "GForce Oberheim DMX" without the VI BTW, as per your original post.

Mac 2012 12C Cheese Grater, OSX 10.13.6
MOTU DP8.07, MachFive 3.2.1, MIDI Express XT, 24I/O
Novation, Yamaha & Roland Synths, Guitar & Bass, Kemper Rack

Pretend I've placed your favourite quote here
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

monkey man wrote:Oh, and it's just "GForce Oberheim DMX" without the VI BTW, as per your original post.
I know that. I guess I was being redundant and used the “VI“ myself as short for virtual instrument just in case anybody reading it thought it was an effect or whatever.

Man, you really gotta dot your i’s and cross your t’s around here.
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 RC1, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

Just to follow up, it looks like DMX *finally* was officially released and now it's on GForce's main product page and I received my download instructions from D-Fused. I received another message this morning from the guy at DFused and he alludes to a miscommunication between him and GForce. I have a feeling *he* messed up and jumped the gun and posted it for sale too soon. Oh well... all worked out in the end. I installed it and it's pretty fun.

Note that on the disc image there is a file with MIDI grooves that I do not appear to be installed with the install. The readme in that folder says to drag and drop the MIDI files into a track on your DAW. They're helpful for demoing DMX.

I'm not sure where the MIDI grooves for Superior Drummer, etc. are stored on my Mac, but it's made me aware I need to figure out a central repository for those. I prefer not to use them in general and build up my own beats, but still good to have handy and they take up pretty much ZERO storage space comparatively.

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 RC1, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
James Steele
Site Administrator

T-RackS Quad Image - FREE for Limited Time

Post by James Steele »

T-RackS Quad Image - FREE for Limited Time

They only have 25,000 licenses to give away and that started today, so head over there if you think you want to grab a copy for FREE (if there are some left).

https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2024/0 ... mage-free/

monkey man

Post by monkey man »

James Steele wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:43 am
monkey man wrote:Oh, and it's just "GForce Oberheim DMX" without the VI BTW, as per your original post.
I know that. I guess I was being redundant and used the “VI“ myself as short for virtual instrument just in case anybody reading it thought it was an effect or whatever.

Man, you really gotta dot your i’s and cross your t’s around here.
What you did made perfect sense James.

This is hilarious 'cause I thought it was some sort of fancy name some 3rd party wrongfully gave to the plugin as in "version 6" of the DMX.

Roman numerals. :banghead: :lol:

James Steele
Site Administrator

New Eventide Plugins Released Today

Post by James Steele »

These look pretty slick!

https://www.eventideaudio.com/h3000-mk-ii-plug-ins/

What I don't understand though is I own the Anthology XII bundle and when I click "Get Crossgrade Price" it says "no eligible licenses found" and have to pay full price?

I wrote to Eventide support and make sure of that. You'd think Anthology owners would get something.

UPDATE: I take it back... I just read on a forum that they added them both to Anthology XII FOR FREE!!! :woohoo:

anthology1.2.jpg
anthology1.2.jpg (36.69 KiB) Viewed 379 times

h3000factory.jpg
h3000factory.jpg (495.73 KiB) Viewed 388 times

banddelays.jpg
banddelays.jpg (471.71 KiB) Viewed 388 times

James Steele
Site Administrator

ik Multimedia ARC 4

Post by James Steele »

ik Multimedia ARC 4

I didn't realize they had the software available separately for users of the plugin version. I have ARC 3. Still the upgrade price is $99.99 and with my Jam Points I can only get it down to $84.99, so I think I'm going to pass for now. I still have SonarWorks that I have yet to take out of the box and do measurements since my room is sort of in flux right now.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... 4-software

Below is the "What's New" list from the web page. Only the first one (in red) would me anything to me personally, so I guess I'll hold on the the $85 burning a hole in my pocket! :lol:
What’s new
• All-new more natural correction algorithm for incredible results
• Expanded virtual monitoring adds 20+ iconic studio monitors profiles
"• Quick Mode" for room processing with just 7 measurement points
• Updated graphics and user interface with dark and light mode options
• Ability to manage and switch profiles on ARC Studio hardware

monkey man

Re: New Eventide Plugins Released Today

Post by monkey man »

James Steele wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 1:08 pmUPDATE: I take it back... I just read on a forum that they added them both to Anthology XII FOR FREE!!! :woohoo:
Indeed Brother James.

The updated manuals are up on the site already too.

Klaus

Re: Plug-in Sales and Special Deals Sticky Topic

Post by Klaus »

James Steele
Site Administrator

Get GForce Access FREE at PB with code (EXPIRED NOW)

Post by James Steele »

Get GForce Access FREE at PB with code

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/12022-AXXESS

Add it to cart... skip the free gift because you can't have one if you use the code to get AXXESS free. Check out as normal and use the code xxw5cxly to drop the price from $83 or so down to $0!

FYI... not sure where the code came from. Found it on a site, but it worked for me although fulfillment isn't immediate. I went into my Plugin Boutique account area and it says I'll get an email with my serial number at some point.

UPDATE: Unfortunately, the code is no longer valid.

James Steele
Site Administrator

UVI Effects Sale at Audio Deluxe - Everything $29

Post by James Steele »

UVI Effects Sale at Audio Deluxe - Everything $29

NOTE: I just checked and you can get everything for same price directly from UVI... However... it looks like if you buy from Audio Deluxe they're throwing in UA Verve Analog Machines Essentials.

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/category/br ... now%3Atrue

Includes:
• UVI Dual Delay X
• UVI Plate
• UVI Phasor
• UVI Sparkverb
• UVI Relayer
• UVI Thorus
• UVI Rotary

mikehalloran

Re: ik Multimedia ARC 4

Post by mikehalloran »

James Steele wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:03 pm ik Multimedia ARC 4

I didn't realize they had the software available separately for users of the plugin version. I have ARC 3. Still the upgrade price is $99.99 and with my Jam Points I can only get it down to $84.99, so I think I'm going to pass for now. I still have SonarWorks that I have yet to take out of the box and do measurements since my room is sort of in flux right now.
That whole ARC upgrade is whack. Even though I could show Support that I owned ARC and had purchased the current microphone separately, they would not let me buy the Studio box without the mic. So, I took a $50 intro coupon plus Jam points to pay a lot less for the Studio w/ mic — the result being that I have a mic to sell which makes my cost even lower.

Having purchased a package with the mic, now I can buy the box without. I noticed that my license came with the box and wasn't valid till I received the card and registered it. When I and a few others tried to point out this incongruity on the IK user boards, our posts were removed and I was banned for awhile. Ok… easier than fixing the problem, I suppose.
DP 11.31; 828mkII FW, micro lite, M4, MTP/AV USB Firmware 2.0.1
2023 Mac Studio M2 8TB, 192GB RAM, OS Sonoma 14.5 b4, USB4 8TB external, M-Audio AIR 192|14, Mackie ProFxv3 6/10/12; 2012 MBPs Catalina, Mojave
IK-NI-Izotope-PSP-Garritan-Antares, LogicPro X, Finale 27.4, Dorico 5.2, Notion 6, Overture 5, TwistedWave, DSP-Q 5, SmartScore64 Pro, Toast 20 Pro
James Steele
Site Administrator

apulSoft FX Bundle - $44 (Normally $283.50)

Post by James Steele »

apulSoft FX Bundle - $44 (Normally $283.50)

Additional 10% off with code CINCO10 through May 7

https://audioplugin.deals/product/apulsoft-fx-bundle/

Looks like audioplugin.deal is tossing in this freebie with purchase also:
https://audioplugin.deals/product/lost- ... mple-pack/

Good till May 19. You can read more about the individual plugs here: https://apulsoft.com/
Level up your music productions with the apulSoft FX Bundle for only $49 (regularly $283.50)!

This bundle includes five powerful audio plugins that will take your sound to the next level:

apVerb: Create ultra-smooth and flexible reverb effects.
apQualizr2: Sculpt your sound with a precise modular equalizer.
apTrigga3: Add rhythmic effects with real-time triggering.
apShaper: Introduce warmth, grit, and distortion with saturation and distortion tools.
apUnmask: Reveal hidden details in your audio recordings.
Don’t miss out on this chance to get these essential production tools at a fraction of the regular price!

Limited time offer, don’t miss out!

NOTE: available for Mac and PC in VST2, VST3, AU and AAX formats (32-bit and 64-bit)
Box-Shot-min-3.png
Box-Shot-min-3.png (49.27 KiB) Viewed 121 times

James Steele
Site Administrator

Re: apulSoft FX Bundle - $44 (Normally $283.50)

Post by James Steele »

Oh... and take heart! The apulSoft GUIs are scaleable and also have a dark theme. Yay.

apqualizr.png
apqualizr.png (2.03 MiB) Viewed 105 times

James Steele
Site Administrator

Techivation T-Saturator - FREE

Post by James Steele »

Techivation T-Saturator - FREE

https://techivation.com/t-saturator/

tsaturator.jpg
tsaturator.jpg (122.44 KiB) Viewed 73 times

T-Saturator is a smart level-independent saturation plug-in that gives you precise control over your track’s tone and character. Whether you’re looking for subtle warmth, enhanced dynamic range, or screaming distortion, T-Saturator will get you there with ease.