Todd Rundgren Lecture (Live Web Event)

Discussions about composing, arranging, orchestration, songwriting, theory, etc...

Moderators: Frodo, FMiguelez, MIDI Life Crisis

Forum rules
Discussions about composing, arranging, orchestration, songwriting, theory and the art of creating music in all forms from orchestral film scores to pop/rock.
wdegillio
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Todd Rundgren Lecture (Live Web Event)

Post by wdegillio »

Todd Rundgren will be giving a lecture/demonstration this Sunday, Nov. 31 (yes- Halloween Night!!) at 8 PM Eastern Time at Indiana University. For those who want to attend in person, the event is FREE and open to the public. The event will be streamed live on the internet (at no charge) for those not able to attend. The lecture is entitled "Cluster -The Birth of the T Chord".
For more information, follow the link below.

Just passing this along to fellow Todd fans and those interested in songwriting.

http://info.music.indiana.edu/web/page/ ... 16240.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzYInT ... 53N-Rs3c-g
Instagram - billgdegillio

2012 Mac Mini 2.3 GHz i7 (6.2)* 16 gigs RAM* OS 10.15.7* DP 11.22* MOTU M4* Scuffham S-Gear* Sibelius 8*
Xfer Records Serum & Nerve* u-he Zebra2 & Hive* NI Komplete 13* Korg Legacy Collection*
M-Audio Oxygen Pro 61* Presonus Central Station* Dynaudio BM5a* Rode NTH-100 & Grado SR225 Headphones
b.g.

Re: Todd Rundgren Lecture (Live Web Event)

Post by b.g. »

This was an embarrassment to watch. And pathetic he doesn't seem to care he made a fool of himself.

-long time fan.
MacBook Pro retina 2015, i7, 16GB, DP 10, M4
mhschmieder

Re: Todd Rundgren Lecture (Live Web Event)

Post by mhschmieder »

That's my alma mater, and Todd is one of my top music heroes (as well as someone I have spent some time talking with, at different computer trade shows as well as gigs, and increased my admiration for, after in person contact blew away all the press stereotypes).

I can't remember if I saw that video (can't click on it now...), but I did see one a few days ago that impressed. maybe the same one, as it was at I.U.B. as well. I was real excited to see him invited to do a clinic there, and would have gone had it not been sold out (I have an about-to-expire freebie on Southwest Airlines, just looking for an excuse...).
iMac 27" 2017 Quad-Core Intel i5 (3.8 GHz, 64 GB), OSX 13.6.6, MOTU DP 11.31, iZotope RX 10
RME Babyface Pro FS, Radial JDV Mk5, Hammond XK-4, Moog Voyager

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35
Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, Johhny Marr Jaguar, 57 LP, Danelectro 12
Eastman T486RB, T64/V, Ibanez PM2, D'angelico Deluxe SS Bari, EXL1
Guild Bari, 1512 12-string, M20, Martin OM28VTS, Larivee 0040MH