Question.

Moderators: James Steele, ssp

ssp
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Question.

Post by ssp »

why is it that everytime i want to sit down and play the controller and bpm the following happens.

1: The phone rings with some mundane computer related tech call that is usually caused by the owner installing some virus ridden piece of crap.

2: The person who owns such computer has kicked the machine and thought i wouldnt notice.

3: the wife ask's you to do something at the precise moment you have finished setting your gear up and pluggin everything in, timing the "can you cut the grass" to the exact moment you reach for the power button

4: The local nutters are performing some really wierd dance routine in the street and you cannot draw yourself away from watching the most outstanding freestyle dance routine you have ever seen!

5: A film you have been waiting weeks to see suddenly starts and your torn between watching or not watching

6: You have a desk full of electronic equipment and need to systematically stack it to one side neatly, however this will take in excess of 2 hours!

7: All of the above happens in the space of one day and really sends you in a downward spiral and you cant get prozac over the counter!

8: Number 8 hasn't happened yet but you can bet before the nights over it will!!!!!

mac pro 8-core, mac mirror door dp, graphite g4 400.
Motu 2408/24io interfaces, PT HD, Event opals, Focal twin 6.
Too many synths to mention!
HCMarkus
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Question.

Post by HCMarkus »

What's the medical marijuana situation like in the UK?
joker77
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Re: Question.

Post by joker77 »

lol good post ssp,I can relate. :lol:
Mac:Mac Pro 8 Core|12GB Ram|Lion OSX 10.7.2
Hardware:RME Fireface|Alesis Q7|Lavry AD/DA|Grace 101|FocusritePre|Presonus Monitor Station|DynAudio Bm5a Mk2|Event
Software:Maschine|Emulator X3|Mach Five 3|Geist|UVI sound libraries|Pro Tools 10|Logic 9|Studio One Pro 2