Possible to save new Rack Instruments?

Moderators: James Steele, ssp

joker77
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Possible to save new Rack Instruments?

Post by joker77 »

Is it possible to save NEW rack instruments in the browser? If I we're to take a few sounds and layer them,can I create a new rack instrument to load later on,in different projects? I'd like to start porting over my libraries from Akai CD rom's into BPM if possible.

Mac:Mac Pro 8 Core|12GB Ram|Lion OSX 10.7.2
Hardware:RME Fireface|Alesis Q7|Lavry AD/DA|Grace 101|FocusritePre|Presonus Monitor Station|DynAudio Bm5a Mk2|Event
Software:Maschine|Emulator X3|Mach Five 3|Geist|UVI sound libraries|Pro Tools 10|Logic 9|Studio One Pro 2
joker77

Re: Possible to save new Rack Instruments?

Post by joker77 »

Okay well so far,what I've been able to do is load instruments from mach 5 - via browser,but is it possible to save instruments as stacked,and re-save from factory bank as well?

If not, it would be nice to be able to.
Hardware:RME Fireface|Alesis Q7|Lavry AD/DA|Grace 101|FocusritePre|Presonus Monitor Station|DynAudio Bm5a Mk2|Event
Software:Maschine|Emulator X3|Mach Five 3|Geist|UVI sound libraries|Pro Tools 10|Logic 9|Studio One Pro 2
b-righteous

Post by b-righteous »

There's no way to save single rack instruments. It's a strange oversight since you can save individual pads. You can save entire racks though with the save bank as command.
joker77

Post by joker77 »

b-righteous wrote:There's no way to save single rack instruments. It's a strange oversight since you can save individual pads. You can save entire racks though with the save bank as command.
Ah good news thanks b :wink:

works perfect,this will do..
saintjoe
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by saintjoe »

really need the ability to save individual parts, we may want to save single instruments for later and not have to load a whole rack.
SoundsAndGear.com - music production news, tips, videos, and reviews.
joker77

Post by joker77 »

I agree, shouldn't this be a simple add on? I mean to me the sound engine sounds beautiful, along with filters n efx. I would absolutely love to start porting my sounds in bpm.I've done a few and they sound nice. :wink:
saintjoe
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by saintjoe »

hopefully it's a simple addition :)
SoundsAndGear.com - music production news, tips, videos, and reviews.
joker77

Post by joker77 »

+1